Special Chapter: Dernière Mélodie Part 2

No one's POV.

The Arch Devil wields her spear and attacked the succubus with bloodlust. Her minions blocked her way as their master summons The Code and recharging some chaotic bullets on it. Noticing this ulterior move, Y/n throws her spear again but aiming it on the Code. E/n parry the spear with her swords and averted its course on the other direction. When the recharging was complete, she fires the bullets directly to the Arch Devil.

Y/n grabs another spear beside her and bravely slashed the bullets. Her spear breaks from the impact and E/n didn't let this opportunity, she uses her world item's power and upgrade her minions as she summoned a massive number and command them to attack Y/n at once. The Arch Devil saw a bunch of Hell Round Imps flying towards her,

Y/n: Geez...you're truly are annoying, you know that?

The Arch Devil gestured her hands and her spears scattered on each side and form a six pointed star seal,

Y/n: Enhanced Widen Magic, Astral Nuclear Blast!

A huge binding light appears on the seal and destroys the flying Hell round Imps with its devastating power, creating a wide damage area. Y/n saw that the Code protects E/n from the blast, the other spears also protect the unconscious Eve behind her. The seal disperse and the spears surrounds her back.

E/n: You're still stubborn as always, my love.

Y/n: I'm going to make sure that this will be your  Derniére E/n. *Smile*

E/n: Don't let your egocentric preponderate, my chibi. The show was only beginning~

Y/n: Is that so? Well then, allow me to finished it. In a devastating way. *Smirk*

Y/n sprints and grab one of her Spears and attacked Y/n. The succubus blocked her attacked again, she noticed that E/n's swords were covered in a dark purple essence, making the Arch Devil's smile grew into a huge Grin.

Y/n: Covering your swords with your own essence so you can easily deflected my Astral Spears? Ha, good one.

E/n: Are you surprised?~

Y/n: Yes. I can't believe that your desperation can lead into a worst and stupidest idea, E/n. *Smile*

The succubus didn't like her mockery, she summoned another horde of Upgraded Hell Round Imps and like the usual, their only mission was to divert the Arch Devil's focused so their Master can launched her attack.

E/n: Aspect of the Devil, Eight Limbs of Speed!!

She accelerates at such tremendous speed and wield her sword on Y/n, the Arch Devil saw it and rotates her spear to blocked E/n's sword but the Hell round Imps bites the spear that she's holding and ready to self destructs. The arch devil has no choice but to throw her spear away before those imps explodes, making her to Dodge E/n's sword.

Before Y/n could grab another spear, she reached the Arch Devil's eyes with her hand and,

E/n: BLINDNESS!?

Cast a spell on her then make her distance since the Spears were eagerly following her aura. The Arch Devil stumbles but quickly regained her stance, Y/n placed her hand on her left temple and blinked many time as could then sighed, annoyingly.

Y/n: Is...this a part your plan? Do you think that blinding me can slow this Arch Devil down? Please, Think again..

E/n: *Giggles*