New House

For plot convenience, Kokichi and Shuichi already started to be a bit close already. :)

Also this is kinda not planned out I'm writing as I go so just enjoy all the fluff and forget about the plot holes and bad transitions :D

After the killing game, which turned out to be fake, everyone lives in one of two houses - one for the girls and one for the boys. Besides Tsumugi, of course.

After the killing game was revealed to be a lie, everyone had an emotional episode and apologized for killing each other - even though it was revealed the killers were brainwashed into it.

Kokichi specifically had explained his lies and his true intentions the whole game. Needless to say, everyone forgave him - Shuichi he most. He told Kokichi he'd figured out his lies and intentions behind his death. He even thought he might have a crush on the little leader.

Anyway, They had no contact with their former guardians, or people they used to know, but the state had given them two houses that they all owned under everyone's names, as well as about $10k each. A lot of money and stuff, but they did have to suffer through the killing game.

In the boys house, there were 4 bedrooms with two beds in each room. The girl's house was the same, but there is just an empty room and 3 beds in one of the other rooms.

Everyone was excited to see the place they'd be staying, and we're driving over in deprecate cars.

"Do I even remember how to do this..?" Shuichi questioned, starting the van. In the passenger's seat was Rantaro, and in the back was Kiibo, Kaito, and Kokichi. Kiibo was in he middle and Kokichi on the left side of him, Kaito on the other. Ryoma, Korekiyo, and Gonta were in the backseats.

"So.. we've seen pictures, but who's gonna be in who's room?" Rantaro asked, looking back to face everyone.

"I wanna be with Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi yelled, causing everyone to look at him.

Kaito glared at him, hoping Shuichi wouldn't accept. Not that he still disliked Kokichi, he actually understood why he did what he did, but he'd rather have himself with Shuichi than anyone else. "No way! No one shares a room with my sidekick but me!" Kaito yells back.

Shuichi interrupted them with a calm, but stern, voice. "I'll share a room with Kokichi, Kaito."

Kaito was silenced, while everyone else figured out where they would sleep.

Here were the pairs-

Shuichi and Kokichi
Rantaro and Kaito
Kiibo and Gonta
Ryoma and Korekiyo

Over all the talking, Kokichi got tired and leaned onto Kiibo to fall asleep, not caring where he was or what he was doing.

He was woken up to Shuichi shaking his left arm, while he sat with his head bent down because Kiibo wasn't there anymore. He looked up confused, and yawned. "Where are we..." Shuichi giggled and ruffled Kokichi's hair while smiling at him.

"The house, silly."

Kokichi's eyes widened slightly, but then he remembered. "I'm too tired.. leave me in the car."

"No.. want me to carry you inside?" Kokichi looked up at him tiredly and just nodded. He undid his seat belt, and held out his arms to Shuichi.

Shuichi picked him up and carried him like a toddler. Kokichi put his arms around Shuichi's neck and his head against Shuichi's shoulder, starting to doze off again.

Shuichi walked in the house and saw everyone in the living room on the big couch, staring at him and Kokichi.

"Oh, is he still tired?" Rantaro asked.