Cute - idk what to name this~ -

They are already dating in this and have their own apartment ( they're in college ). Not much to sayyyy just read to find out!

Third Person POV ( aka no one's POV )

Shuichi sat on the bed reading his book, and leaned against the mountain of pillows. Kokichi practically buried himself in them. Shuichi lived with it as long as they weren't dumped on him in the middle of the night.

Suddenly the lamp turned off and Shuichi's concentration was broken. He didn't see how it had happened since he was focused on his book, but soon realized who it was.

Kokichi snuck around the bed and climbed up the other side, pretending he just came from the bathroom. He did, but that was before he shut the lamp off.

"Wanna tell me why the lamp turned off?" Shuichi questioned, looking over to Kokichi.

He just shrugged and crawled towards him.

Kokichi took the book from him and placed the bookmark in the crease of the pages he was on. He set it on the night stand on his side of the bed.

Kokichi was being nicer about interrupting his reading than usual. Normally he'd throw the book off the bed and climb in bed next to Shuichi. That was a normal routine for them.

One thing to mention is that Kokichi loved cuddling. He loved giving hugs and receiving them even more. The thing is... he doesn't like it from most people, so it's hard to tell. He's also shy about it. One of the supreme leader's only weaknesses. Cuddles.

Shuichi knew that, of course.

Kokichi sat criss cross and look over to Shuichi, almost waiting for him to notice something. He glanced around him and eventually Shuichi sighed.

"You want something, don't you?"

Kokichi slightly smiled innocently, like he didnt know what Shuichi was talking about. He glanced around and didn't make eye contact.

Shuichi sighed and got comfortable in the bed. It was only 8:00pm, but they had to go to school tomorrow, which was Friday.

Kokichi sat right up next to him and held his arms out, waiting for Shuichi to pull him up.

Shuichi pretended not to notice and picked up his glass of water to drink. This only made him mad.

"Shuichiiiiiiii! My arms are getting tiiiired!" Kokichi whined while impatiently bouncing up and down.

Shuichi blushed slightly but he hid it quickly. He pulled Kokichi to him and made their foreheads touch.

"What's it like being so cute?"

"I d-don't know.." Kokichi hid his face in Shuichi's chest. When he brought t back up slowly, Shuichi kissed his nose.

"Hey!!"

Shuichi used Kokichi shock to his advantage and kissed Kokichi on the cheek. Then he moved to his forehead and kissed him there too.

Kokichi just giggled each time he kissed him. Until eventually Shuichi started to kiss him on the side of his mouth. He moved slightly to fully kiss him on the lips.

He continued the kiss for longer than the others and started to hold the back of Kokichi's head. They broke apart for air and Shuichi yawned, making Kokichi yawn too.

"I'm ..really....tire..d" Kokichi states half asleep. He snuggles into Shuichi and Shuichi wrapped his long arms around him. 'He fits perfectly in my arms... I love him' Shuichi thought to himself. He slowly starts to drift off to the sweet scent Kokichi had. It was what calmed him down most.