Road trip + camping = kokichi is mad o no

Takes place in the thing where everyone from the killing game is friends and they share those two houses from my previous oneshots and they just decide to go on a camping trip. Kokichi and Shuichi aren't dating yet, they dunno what they are. (It is same universe as the other oneshots with the houses)

Also Kokichi is a brat in thissss but I thought it would be a different way to bring in a lot of fluff. I just shoved fluff in the plot holes. But it's a oneshot so that's the purpose. Fluff delivery 🤠

But yea I put a lot to make up for my absence and also that's why it's kinda long but longer the better no that's not meant to be dirty
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

No one's POV

"You got everything?" Shuichi looks up from his bag, over to Kokichi who was sitting on Shuichi's bed.

Kokichi flops over on the bed face first and nods.

Shuichi laughed softly and goes to sit next to him. "You know, we can't go camping if you don't get up now. It's a 3 hour drive!" Shuichi states excitedly, slightly hurrying Kokichi to get up.

Kokichi slightly turns his head so he could see Shuichi's face. "Why do we have to go to a camping site 3 hours away!?! I'll get motion sickness and die!" Kokichi over exaggerated, throwing his arms out from beside him trying to make his point.

"Because that's part of the fun. It's a road trip, too." Shuichi sighs and stroked Kokichi's hair. Shuichi gave up on trying to convince him it would be fun.

Kokichi sighs and closes his eyes. People messing with his hair is his weakness. He relaxes and nearly falls asleep. "Fine...." he murmurs "but you have to sit with me in the back of the car, and I want the window seat."

Shuichi nods and lays down next to Kokichi, curling his arms around him while still playing with his hair.

Shuichi gave him a final squeeze and sat up slowly. "Well, I'm glad you're coming now," Shuichi says. "Come on, we better go. Everyone else is almost done packing up there stuff in the car."

Kokichi sat up and nodded, taking his bag with him to the car. Shuichi looked the door behind him and put the key into one of his bag pockets.

Kokichi banded his bag to Rantaro who was beside the back of the van, waiting to shut it and get everyone inside. He was going to drive there.

"Do you want anything in here for the trip there? It'll be a while, and we can't stop to grab something out of it," Rantaro told him, before he could stomp over to the car door.

Kokichi already had looked frustrated because he couldn't stay home alone while they went on the trip, but even worse that Rantaro was testing his patience - even though he didn't mean to. So, he channeled his anger the best way he knew how.

Yelling and crying.

"NO!"

Tears pricked his eyes and he climbed over everyone to get to the seat he wanted in the back. Ryoma was sitting there by himself with an open seat next to him. There was another seat in the second row no one had yet claimed either.

Kokichi stomped his foot and hugged in anger. Anyone could tell he was mad about having to go on this trip in the first place.