Stalkerrrrrr

The whole week I was thinking of ideas for a whole different oneshot I was writing, and ended up at the last minute thinking of this one. I watched a scary stalker-ish movie sooo that's why lol. Enjoy! (Also the stalker makes me cringe.. it's so cliche lol!)

No one's POV

Kokichi reaches for his phone, taking shaky breaths. He opens his phone, and it takes him straight to the messages someone had been leaving for him.

Unknown- You're so adorable, Kokichi

Unknown- I'd love to get to know you better..

Unknown- Come on, let me see you up close for once...

Unknown- I've been watching over you for a long time, don't I deserve it?

Unknown- You're cute when you sleep, you know

Kokichi tried to pay no attention to them as they flood into his phone. He shuts his ringer off and blocks the number. Somehow, a new one started texting the same things to him. No matter how hard he tried, it's like hey had an infinite number of phones waiting to add his number.

He puts it on do not disturb, and scrolls down to Shuichi's contact.

Kokichi- Can you come over please

Kokichi stares anxiously at the phone, waiting for a reply as he sees the three dots appear on Shuichi's side.

Shuichi- Okay.. is everything alright? I'm on my way.

Kokichi sighed in relief. Shuichi would be there in less than ten minutes, and soon he wouldn't have to worry about the person messaging him. He could curl up with Shuichi and finally feel safe after him knowing what has been going on the past month.

Kokichi- I'll tell you when you get here.. hurry please

Shuichi worriedly drove into the neighborhood Kokichi lived at. They both lived alone, but soon they wanted to move in to one of their apartments together.

He didn't know what came over Kokichi's for him to start saying please, but it must be serious. Maybe it was about how Kokichi had seemed off recently. Being a detective, and his boyfriend, he noticed what everyone else hadn't. Although, they were starting to catch on.

He climbed out of his car and rushed to the door. He had a key, so he unlocked it and locked t behind him as he ran into the house.

"Kokichi?" He yelled, heading towards his room anyway.

"I'm in here.." he responded, sounding worm out.

Shuichi rushed to the door, and opened it. He walked over to Kokichi and put his hand on his shoulder. He moved it to caress Kokichi's cheek, as Kokichi looked up at him.

"Hey Kichi.. what's wrong?" Shuichi presses gently, as tears welled up in his little leader's eyes.

Kokichi said nothing and just handed over the phone, which was opened to the constant overflow of messages.

Shuichi took it, and sat on the bed next to Kokichi. He read some of the disgusting messages, and started to look a bit mad. (No duh)

This only made Kokichi more upset. He silently cried harder as Shuichi continued to read the messages.

He set the phone down and sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"How long?" Shuichi asked him, trying not to sound angry at his boyfriend.