Idk baby kokichi :D

So this is more of a cute Kokichi and Shuichi spending time together kinda thing because ummm no pedophilia lolll

He's back to normal at the end though ;)

And also even tho no one is dead, for plot convenience I'm going to say Shuichi and Kokichi already kinda dropped hints they liked eachother, and the baby thing just proved that's how Kokichi actually feels. It's confusing right now, just read and you'll see.

I did not proof read :)

"I didn't mean to!"

Everyone stared at the ground as a little purple-haired child sat confused.

"How could you possible change him into a toddler on accident!?!"

Himiko accidentally changed Kokichi into a 3 year old. She meant to cast a spell so she could have her dinner go inside her without her having to chew it... but it didn't work.

"I don't know anymoreeeee!" Himiko said, exhausted by all the yelling and spell-casting.

Crying fills the room as baby Kokichi cries because of the yelling.

"Oh, great job you guys! Look how upset you made him," Kaede scolds, going over to Kokichi.

She reached out her hands to pick him up, but he violently pushed her away and cried even more.

"W-What does he want?!" Shuichi asks, frantically pacing the room thinking, trying not to let the crying interrupt his thoughts.

Rantaro pushes everyone aside and makes his way over to Kokichi.

He kneels down in front of him, and looks at him comfortingly. He then says, gently, "Hey, what's wrong?" Kokichi stops crying and sniffles, still on the verge of tears. He stands Kokichi up and hugs him, patting his back soothingly.

"Wow! You can really tell he's a big brother," Tsumugi comments.

Nevertheless, Kokichi continued to cry. Not as much now, but still enough to make someone go crazy.

"Himiko, is he still the same Kokichi we know, or does he just have the brain of a random toddler?!?" Miu questions.

"Nyeh... explaining is such a pain.. but I guess I'll tell you.. okay, so, he has all his memories but most wouldn't make sense to him. So he knows we're in a killing game.. but he probably wouldn't understand that because he only had the body and mentality of a four year old. He'll probably still be a trickster, though. Lying not so much, because younger kids sometimes tend to want to be honest and prove that they are good... I'm going to bed now.." Himiko walks out of the dining hall and Tenko follows her.

Everyone else looks back to Kokichi, still crying. He the tried to talk. "Sichi! Sichi!" He wiggles out of Rantaro's grasp and wobbled over to Shuichi.

He puts his arms up and jumps, looking at the detective.

"Uh," Shuichi looks done at him, a bit confused.

Before Kokichi could start crying again, he hesitantly picked him up. "O-Okay.. I don't really know how to hold you but.."

Despite this, Kokichi rested his head on Shuichi's chest, with his arms on either of his shoulders. Shuichi held underneath him and also held his back. He rocked him back and forth slightly, and Kokichi sighed, drifting to sleep.

"You're a natural, Shuichi. He really likes you!" Rantaro compliments. Shuichi looked down at the purple-haired toddler. He did seem to like him more than the others...

Kokichi lifts his head up and points at Kaito.
"Kaito stupid!" He giggles.

"WHAT DID I DO?!?" Kaito yells, stomping over to Shuichi and Kokichi.