Chapter- 1

Third pov:

It was a normal, warm and nice day. All the students were chattering here and there, many of them discussing their studies.

But there was a huge and by mean huge, it was huge quarrelling going on... inside the building of Seoul high school (that's a made-up name ).

A boy was getting scold by a senior but that boy looked like he doesn't have any interest. Well, the main cause of that quarrel begun was.........

Flashback~~~~

All the class was about to start but then the class captain came running to the student council's president, Min Y/N.

"Y/N-SSI, Jungkook hasn't come back to the class yet!" She reports and y/n nod.

" Okay, I will get him. Thank you for informing me." She says and rushes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half-hour later, the famous bad boy in the whole school showed up with his two best friends, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

They enters their room and sat down on their seats which were in the back. Everyone looks at them, somewhere screaming their name like some crazy fangirls, somewhere giving them disgusted look, some didn't bother.

After a few minutes, the door burst open; revealing a very mad y/n with her working partner, Kim Seok Jin.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Come with me!" Y/n yells which were echoing inside the class.

Jungkook pops his head up to see and made a face when he saw y/n.

"Why the hell you want me for? Huh ! Go get yourself someone else to do your  works." Jungkook says and waves his hand.

Taehyung and Jimin start to laugh when they heard that.

"If ya don't wanna get expelled in the next exam, so you better come with me, Jeon." Y/n threaten him.

Jungkook's eyes shot up and stood up.

"No way, you can do that! I'm the almighty Jeon Jungkook! No one can do anything to me!" Jungkook spat back and the whole class gasps.

Y/n shakes her head and smirks.

"Well, if you want this to be that way then fine. Good luck on graduating on you're  80's." Y/n says that and leave.

"You better come, Jungkook," Jin warns and leaves too.

"Jungkook-ah, I think you should go," Jimin says while being concerned about Jungkook.

"Yeah, I agree too." Taehyung replies.

Jungkook huffing and put his hands into his pocket.

"Fine! I'm going!!" He yells and gets up to leave the room. He catches up with those two.

"Hey!! Miss.bossy! Wait!!" He shouts and they turn around.

"So, changed your mind, hm?" Y/n ask.

Jungkook huffs again and turn to the side. They laugh except Jungkook and pursue to walk to the principal's room.

"Jin, you may leave." Y/n says and Jin nods.

"Well, let's go in, hm?" Y/n ask Jungkook, who huffs again.

Y/n knocks on the door and walks inside, along with Jungkook.

"Hello, sir. I have brought Jeon Jungkook. "y/n says and step aside.

"Well, Mr.Jeon; I have heard that you always come late and bunk class every day, is that true?" The principal asks.

Jungkook roll he's eyes and nod.

"Yeah, that doesn't hurt anyone, does it?" Jungkook talks back.

"How disrespectful!" Y/n yells at him.

Jungkook looks at her with a bored face and made a face which says 'duh'.

"That's unacceptable! Sir, I want him to punished!"Y/n demands.

"Well, Princess. It's none of your business! So you can leave us!" Jungkook spat back.

Y/n's face was red with anger.

"How dare you talk back to the principal and a senior!!" Y/n yells again.

"Cuz, I'm fab! Thank you very much." Jungkook says again.

Y/n was huffing with anger.

And that's how their bickering started......

End of flashback ~~~~~

The principal finally gave up and slam his hand on the table.

"Well, are you two done!! I have made my decision!" The principal yells and both of them snap their head towards the principal.

"The final decision is, Jungkook will have punishment as y/n said. And that punishment is detention for 2 days after school, for 2hours. It may include cleaning, library duties and other responsibilities." The principal says.

Y/n smiles and Jungkook curses under his breath.

"And another thing, Y/n. As you offered that idea, you will be in charge of looking after Jungkook, when he will be in his detention. Got it?" The principal says and now Jungkook smirks, Y/n looks shooked (Jungshooked 😂😂).

"B-But! Sir! Why me!!" Y/n yells

"I won't listen to anything now. You two may leave." The principal says and gesture them to leave. They bow and turns to leave.

After closing the door, Jungkook smirk at y/n.

"Looks like, the Princess is stuck with me huh. Poor you, you shouldn't have turned me to the principal. " Jungkook teases.

Y/n glares at him and leave him there. Jungkook laughs there like a maniac, before returning to his class.

__________________

Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nim!!

Well, this the end of chapter 1. Hope you all will enjoy. Thank you ^^