Chapter - 17

Y/n's pov:

Today is the day, the farewell party. It's on Jin so we didn't have to worry that much. There are 2 parties, one is at school and the other is at Jin's house.

So, we are now at the school party. Everyone was enjoying having their last moment in school.

Then a sudden tap felt on my shoulder, as I turned around to see who it was. A bunny smile attacked me, he was holding a cup. I gladly accepted it and smiled back.

At least he was happy,  the others also enjoying because the juniors were the host of the party for the seniors.

"Isn't it great?" He asks smiling at me. I only nod because it was difficult to hear or talk there.

The loud music and Jin's loud voice was making things difficult.

After a while, everyone started to take pics. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook attacked those three first. I smiled at them and then Mr.Jung walks to me.

"I'll miss you guys. It will very much empty without you all." He says which hurt me the most. I quickly gave him a hug. He also returned it too.

Then he took my contact number and all for future use. His notifications were flooding. He took a glance into it.

Jimin9510 updated his pic

3 minutes ago.

His mom. Adopted mom.😂😘
@seokjinlovesnamjoon.

14,890 people liked it.

COMMENTS: disabled.

Jimin9510 updated his pic

2 minutes ago.

And his dad. Adopted dad. 😂😆
@namjoon148

17,390 people liked it.