Chapter - 19

Third pov:

The day of graduation came, every junior was ordered to be the one who will present the flowers and their certificate of graduating.

Mr.Jung was in charge of dividing the juniors in a fairway.

Jungkook came to Mr.Jung and request him to give him to face y/n but Mr.Jung refused and didn't allow it. Jungkook pleaded and then Mr.Jung accepted it. Jungkook was about to leave but Mr.Jung stops him.

"Under one condition.." Mr.Jung says and Jungkook stops and turns around to hear.

"You have to be attentive to my class and get good grades." He says and Jungkook nods slowly.

"I will try.."

He ran out and went to his friends. He told them that Mr. Jung accepted his request and they smile.

"I got Namjoon-hyung.." Taehyung chirps while showing the name tag.

"I got Jin-Hyung. ..." Jimin says with a pout.

"Well good luck with him. He will make you suffer." Jungkook says while laughing.

"Nope! His adopted mom he won't do that." Jimin says and Taehyung growls.

"YAH THAT'S MY MOM!! His a Kim and I'm a Kim too!! Don't you dare!!!" Taehyung exclaims and their bickering starts.

Jungkook stares at the window and looking at the view. But his tears were flowing down. Jimin and Taehyung stops their bickering and went to Jungkook.  They saw in the reflection of the window that Jungkook was crying.

"Jungkook-ah. .it's okay.." Jimin says and pats his shoulder. Then they hugged him but Jungkook broke down in front of them.

Y/n's pov:

I was waiting for Jin and sat down in front of my mirror table to fix my hair.

But something caught my eyes. ..it was a picture. A picture of Jungkook and me. I was holding the picture and tried not to cry because ...I can't just leave him...

Then the door opens and Jin came in.

"Omo!you haven't dressed up yet?!" He asks but stops quickly when he notices me. He quickly came and gave me a back hug.

"Hey, it's okay...you can come by and meet him..it's not like he's going anywhere. .." He says and that hurts me so much...I sobbed and he turns me around to face him. He buries my face to his chest and caresses my hair.

After crying for some good quality of time, I stopped and wipe my tears away. He stares at me and I gave a nod that I'm okay.

"Anyway, get dress up.  We have a ceremony to catch .." He says and went to my closet for my outfit. He found one and left it there for me. I looked at it for a while and decided to get dressed.

After dressing up, I went down and saw Jin waiting.

"Ah! You're looking pretty! Let's go, Namjoon and Yoongi already went there." He informs and we got out. The drive was quite.

Then we arrived at the school, last day. I got out and greeted by Jimin and Taehyung. They smiled at me and Jin before taking him with them.

I walked to the campus for the last time.

I entered the hallway and met Mr.Jung. He smiled at me and we talked about a little kind of stuff. Then he bid farewell to me and I continue to see the school for the last time

Then I went to the rooftop, as soon as I opened the door the wind blew very fast. I quickly got in and closed the door. I walked to the borders of the rooftop and stare at the view of the city. Then a voice caught my attention.

"Y/n?"

I looked back and saw...Jungkook.

He was at the top of the roof. After seeing me he quickly jumped off and came to me. I tried not to breakdown in front of him but I couldn't keep it in me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly, too afraid to let him go.

"I-I. ..can't. .leave..you. ." I said in between my sobs. He was caressing my hair.

"But you have to ..you have to make a future for yourself."His answer was new to me.

"B-But. ." I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"Listen,  I can't let you ruin your life for me. Don't worry after this I will work hard to pass school soon!" He says and smiles at me...

'I won't forget your smile...'

"Just promise me one thing.." He trails off and holds my pinky finger.

"You won't fall for anyone else meanwhile...okay?" He asks and I nod. Because I won't ever do that!.

" I need words, sweetie."

"I won't. ." I smiled and hugged him again which he returned. We stayed there for a while and it was getting late for the ceremony.

We quickly ran to the school field for the ceremony entrance. He let go of my hands and went backstage of the auditorium. I laughed a little because of the auditorium...

Because that stupid drama took place here. Then I heard a familiar voice which was in the thought of drama.

I saw Jackson, who was apologizing to another guy. I walked over to them and they all flinched a little to see me.

"Omo! You scare us!" A very decent looking guy exclaims.

"Y/N!!" Jackson cries and holds my hands.

"Please!! Tell Mark that I'm not cheating!!" He whines and I was confused because I never encountered this group before.

"Mind introducing yourself to me.." I said and they all let out a sigh.

"I'm Jaebum. The leader of this group." The guy with a gummy smile says.

"I'm Youngjae. Mainly the joker. Hehe," A very normal yet weird guy says.

"I'm Jinyoung. The reasonable person of the group." The guy with a weird vibe says.

"I'm Yugeoum! The maknae here!!" The tall guy says.

"I'm BamBam! Ayyyyy!!" He says and dabbed.

"BamBam ..what kind of name is this.." I asked he went to a silent mood.

"I'm Mark. The mom of the group." Lastly, the skinny guy says.

"We are all called by the name GOT7!!" Jackson beams.

"It will be GOT6  if you don't shut up now." Jaebum guys warn while pointing out. Mark was fuming with anger.

Jackson quickly hide behind me and whisper a little 'help me'

I sighed and thought for and while...

'I guess my group is much better...'

             ___________________