Chapter - 20 (The end)

Third pov:

The graduation ceremony started, all the juniors greeting their seniors for the last time. Each of everyone is happy for various purposes.

Taehyung proudly standing in front of Namjoon because he always admired Namjoon.

Jimin was having a problem with Jin because Jin was telling him to fix his shirt once then the hair then tie and all. Jimin was getting a little annoyed but he laughed it off.

Yoongi had a girl and she was very shy because Yoongi is like a whole school crush but no one dares to ask him anything. But Yoongi didn't give her a hard time. He talked to her to ease her nervousness.

Lastly,  Jungkook ....he was standing in front of y/n without any word sharing between them. Somehow Jungkook was uncomfortable with her.

On the other hand,  y/n was also having some issues to ask him anything or talk to him about something.

The headmaster starts his speech and ordered the juniors to give the boutique of flowers to the seniors.

Everyone handed it towards them with a smile. But not Jimin, Taehyung, and Jackson.  They literally grinned.

Jungkook hesitates to give to y/n, y/n understood that it was because of nervousness.

"You don't to be that nervous Jungkook-ah. ." Y/n whispers and he nod.

After giving their certificate, they sat to their respective seats. The juniors left to right to sit down. Jungkook stares at y/n for the last time before moving with Jimin and Taehyung.

Well, Jin was literally in a drama mode. He started to fake cry and waving at the kids of his.

"Eomma will miss you, kids!!" He sobs.

"Eomma~~~" Both Jimin and Taehyung cries but the next second they glared at each other.  The bickering part of that day started.

Jungkook sat at the far corner so that no one can see him clearly.

The ceremony was coming to an end. Before the history teacher starts his speech, Jungkook walked out. Both of his two friends call him but he still walked out.

Jin notices that and informs y/n about it and y/n looked tensed. She also wanted to go after him but there's no possible way because her speech was coming up. So she starts to text him

Y/n's pov:

Jungkook walked out and that isn't making things okay. I took my phone and messaged him. I didn't know on which account I should message him...so I decided to message my 'Honbun'...

Me:where are you? Why did you leave?

I didn't expect him to respond but he did.

Honbun 🐰 : as you asked I don't like it in there...plus do you still know me?

Well, that was confusing. But I shoved it aside and replied.

Me:Heyit's not funny Jungkook.

Honbun🐰: what's not funny? Do I look like I'm Jungkook?  Maybe we have similar faces but no.

Me: will you stop playing around!! I know you are Jungkook. So stop it's making me confused.