Chapter - 7

Third pov:

Next day, everyone at school looked very shocked when they saw y/n. Well, y/n is wearing a dress today that was unexpected but still, she nailed it. What she wore today is.....

Classy but everyone literally drooled over her new look

Classy but everyone literally drooled over her new look. Her friends were like totally in chaos.

"OH, MY GAWDDDDD!!!! Y/N MY PRECIOUS BABY!!! LOOK AT YOU!!!" Jin screams like a fangirl when he saw y/n.

"Wow..you are looking nice today. Any special reason for this kind of change?" Namjoon joins.

"Ah. Thanks to the Lords, that I'm still alive.  But you are looking different...why are you wear a shit?" Yoongi adds.

"Oh my God! That's y/n!"

"Look at her!!"

"Ahh!!"

"Tch!  She looks nothing like me."

"Aigooo ~~ she's looking like an angel." Everyone expresses their reactions.

"Hah! My plan worked!!" Said the one and only Jeon Jungkook when he saw y/n. He smirks at her but she didn't say it.

"Whoa...she did wear a dress today, Jungkook. .how the hell.."Taehyung says while gaping his mouth again.

"How that's even possible..." Jimin says in wonder.

"Well, that my friend calls  "a thing".
Jungkook says and both of them gave him a confusing look.

"Uh..you know when someone is lovesick and found someone can understand and Uh. .feel her feelings such a thing.." Jungkook tries to explain but fails miserably.

"Uh... come on. I know someone who can explain much better than me." Jungkook says and walks off.

They reach where they can get their answers...

The teacher's room.

They enter the room and search for a certain person who was taking a break.

"Ah! Mr Jung!" Jungkook calls and the said teacher looks up at them.

"What brings you all lazy ass here?" Mr Jung asks suspiciously.

"Well, these two doesn't know about 'feelings'." Jungkook points at them.

"Ah..that's why I always say that please take my classes seriously but no don't." Mr Jung sighs.

"Well, about feelings; it's an emotion which comes from your heart when thinking that, that think or in a word that person will make you feel Okay, safe and secure. " He inhales.

"Then you get some of those thoughts and suddenly wants to get attached to them or the person. That's what calls 'feelings'."

Mr Jung finishes with a smile. Both of Jimin and Taehyung looked like they discovered something that they didn't know.