Chapter - 4

Taehyung's pov:

I went to school and wait for Jungkook and Jimin, so I was standing in front of the gate of the campus. I pull out my phone and went to my social media.

After seeing for a minute, I saw Jimin coming towards me. He ran to me and pants.

"Whoa dude, easy. Breath." I pat his shoulder.

"Have ya seen the new pic of y/n?" Those words came out of Jimin's mouth made which I froze in my spot.

"What!" I exclaim but he again pant.

"What about y/n pic!!" I yell and he shows his hand to wait.

Then he pulls out his phone and shows me y/n's pic.

"Oh, holy shit!!!" I scream like a fangirl.

"WHAT IS THIS JIMIN!!" I scream and he sighs.

"It's just a pic, Tae," Jimin says.

"But how did ya get her I'd? !" I yell again.

"Aish..calm down. I found her on Jin-Hyung's I'd. They are friends you know." Jimin replies and looks around.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asks.

Then it hit me that Jungkook was missing.

"Ughh. .I don't know. Wait let me call him." I suggest and took my phone, dialling his number.

"Sorry, Your dialled number isn't available right now. Please, try again~"

I sigh and look at Jimin.

"He isn't picking up," I reply and he sighs too.

"Anyway, let's go. It's gonna start." He says and we start to walk to our class.

Third pov:

Taehyung and Jimin walk into the class and abruptly stops there. Because they saw what they didn't expect to happen.

Jeon Jungkook, the worst, irregular, disobedient student of all time....was sitting on his desk with his phone.

"Oh hey, guys!" He waves at them.

"Jungkook, are you feeling okay?" Jimin asks with a worried face.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" He asks and both of them look at each other.

"Ughh. .why are you here ..at this time?" Taehyung asks.

"You always come late." Jimin points and takes his seat.

"Um...I couldn't sleep so I came here to kill some time. Got any problem with it?" He asks.

Both of them shake their head. Then he got up and went to the door.

"What do you think, is y/n came already or not?" He asks and both of them snap their head towards him.

"Why did you asked that?" Both of the ask in unison.

"Just wanna know." He replies with a cheery voice.

"Your so suspicious. ." Taehyung says and Jimin nod.

"Ah~ I just have some work with her. That's all! Nothing else!!" He says with his bunny teeth smile.

Y/n's pov:

I came to school and went to my room in the student council. I sat down and took my phone, went to my social media to check.

Do you want to log in y/n009?
Yes✔ No