Chapter - 13

Third pov:

The next few days the rehearsal was going okay but sometimes just wasn't going okay in between y/n and Jungkook.  It was getting worse than ever. Y/n tried to talk to Jungkook about something ordinary but Jungkook always ignores her and walked away.

Jin and Yoongi told y/n that she should apologise to Jungkook for saying such things. But y/n refuses it.

At the end of rehearsal of the day, Mr.Jung walked in while reading some script.

"Good news, kids!" He chirps and had a big smile.

"What? Are you pregnant?" Yoongi aak and most of the guys laugh.

Mr.Jung sarcastically laughs and glares at Yoongi.

"I have to say no, Yoongi.  Sorry for ruining your mood. Anyway,  I found the guy who will do the thief role. Please, come in." Mr.Jung requests the person to come in.

Y/n was drinking water and Jungkook was beside her stared at the door.

Jimin and Taehyung were a little closer to the door and Jin was at the stage getting his voice ready for his 'tragic song'. Yoongi was at the piano but looking at the door.

After a minute later the guy walks in and y/n spill her water on Jungkook and Jungkook shot a glare at her.

Jimin and Taehyung almost had a heart attack and Jin, well he screams like a girl. Yoongi didn't give a shit and turns to his piano and starts to play.

The person was Jackson, Jackson Wang. Mr.Jung looks at the others and nervously smiles at Jackson.

"Ay! Yo! Homey!! It's me, Jackson! ! IN THE HOUSE!!" Jackson chirps and everyone shrugs their shoulder.

"That's how you greet a new member!! How rude of you all!! Even Jaebum Hyung treat me better!! Mr.Jung, I can't do this with them! I need attention!!" Jackson whines and shakes Mr. Jung.

Mr.jung shows his hand and makes him stop before looking at them.

"Guys, come on. No one else wants to do this...please show some respect." Mr.Jung requests them and Jimin walks to Jackson.

"Jackson!! Hey, old buddy!!" Jimin beams and bro-hugged Jackson who was a little shocked by the sudden action. But still hugged him back.

"Yeah...do I know you?" Jackson asks and Jimin looks at him and nervously laughs.

"Huh...you don't know me?" Jimin asks and still had his smile.

"No, dude! I'm seeing you for the first time! ! Mr.Jung, his clinging on to me!!"Jackson shouts and Jimin lets go of him.

Taehyung holds Jimin from the back and it looked like Jimin's soul just left his body. (Poor Jimin.RIP MOCHI! !)

"Jimin!! hang in there!!" Taehyung dramatically yells and holds him tighter.

"I'm. ..okay..." Jimin whispers and shows his 'ok' sign. Taehyung let him go and he fell on the floor.

"Okay, anyway Jackson. Do you know what's your role? " Taehyung asks and he shakes his head. Jimin curses under his breath before getting up.

"No, I don't. " Jackson replies and both of them shared a deviously smirk.

"He bites the bait..." They whisper in themselves and starts to laugh which made Jackson suspicious.

"Anyway, Jackson here. Your script." Mr.Jung held the script and he quickly snatches it and starts to read it.

"WHAT  THE HELL!!" Jackson shouts and everyone turns their head to him but both Jimin and Taehyung starts to laugh.

"WHY I AM A THIEF!!! DOES THIS PRETTY FACE LOOKS LIKE A THIEF TO YOU!!" He starts to freak out but Mr.Jung stops him and explains to him.

"Okay, I got it. I will do it." Jackson accepts it and the rehearsal starts again.

1 hour later, the rehearsal was over and everyone started to head home. Y/n waits for Jungkook and finally, Jungkook came out. He was about to leave but y/n grabs his hand and drags him with her even though he was complaining.

Jimin's Pov:

After talking with Jackson, we headed home but something caught our eye that Jungkook was kidnapping by y/n.

But we didn't go to stop her and stayed there. But another interesting thing has happened that Jackson was talking to Namjoon who came to pick Jin-Hyung. They talked for a while and took a selca. Then parted away.

Fortunately, I took Jackson's I'd before departed from him. I quickly pulled out my phone and saw what I didn't want to see...

 I quickly pulled out my phone and saw what I didn't want to see

Jacksontheguy updated his pic.

2 seconds ago.

Just met this beautiful human. Kim Namjoon. ❤

6,780 people liked it.

COMMENTS:

Yugeoyum20: Hyung! You dumped us for that!! I'm offended.

Jinyoungforever: Jackson, come back. Or Mark gonna Kill you.

JBtheleader: Jackson,  seriously...

Markthemom: JACKSON!! COME HOME, YOU CHEATER!! 😡😡😡

I was laughing so hard that made Taehyung suspicious.

"Why you laughing?" He asks and leans closer to my phone. I showed him and he started to laugh too.

"What? Jackson and Mark a thing?" He asks and I slightly nod.

"Maybe, who knows," I replied and put my phone into my pocket.

"Let's go! Let's crash in jungkook's place." Taehyung exclaim and I shook my head.

" Can't do that. Jungkook is being  kidnapped." I casually replied and start to walk. Taehyung stood there for a minute because he was in shock after he hearing that.

"WHAT!! AND YOUR WORRIED!! WHO DID IT!!" Taehyung shouts and I turned back.

"Y/n did so chill. Let's go-to karaoke today. I'm bored." I suggest and he sighs.

We went to the coin karaoke and booked a room. But there was a sweet soft voice coming from the next room.

"Whoa..that's a nice voice." I point out and Taehyung nods. So then we decided to check out who was singing it.

We were checking through the window but no luck the room was dark. We sighed and were about to walk back but the door opened. It revealed two girls who were around our age. They gave us a weird look but we smiled like an idiot. But the next second the door was closed again. We looked at each other and grinned before getting inside our room.

                 ____________________