Chapter - 2

Third pov:

After school, Jungkook was about to get out of the school but y/n and her gang show up.

"And where do you think you are going, Jeon?" Y/n ask.

"AhhhAghhh!why you again.," Jungkook asks with an annoying face.

"You got detention, remember? "Y/n says with a bitch face.

"Can't I do that tomorrow!" Jungkook yells.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Don't raise your voice." Jin yells back.

"Ahh, seriously! I don't want to do it today! I have some work at home! Please, Princess! Let it pass today!" Jungkook pleads in front of y/n, but no use.

"No way! You're doing you're working right now!" Y/n yells at him. He huffs but still follows her.

"Dude did Jungkook listened to a girl!" Jimin exclaims and Taehyung hit he's head.

"Yah! That's not a normal girl,pabo! That's y/n!" Taehyung says in a low tone.

"I suppose you two don't have any work after school, hm~?"A guy says from their behind.

That guy was tall, had a cute little dimple face. He was Kim Nam Joon, the second-best student in the school and in the section of the seniors. He truly looks like a God but he is known as .......

"God of destruction".

He was looking cool. He looked like. ....

"Ughh

"Ughh. ...we Um. ." Both of them stutters in front of Namjoon.

"Yah! Namjoon doesn't waste your time on them. They are useless anyway." Jin chirps and Namjoon nod.

"You guys better go home now." He says that and leaves with a smile.

"Wahhh! Did ya see that!" Taehyung says in excitement.

"Yeah!" Jimin replies in the same energy.

"WE FINALLY TALKED WITH NAMJOON-HYUNG! !" They both shout in unison.

They are also totally a fanboy over Namjoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

After letting Jungkook know what to do for his 2-hour detention, I went to the next classroom. I told Jungkook to clean the school washroom because it was dirty. He protests but that doesn't matter to me.

"Do it or you will get detention for a week!" I yell at him and he just imitates me.

I left him to do his work and sat down on the chair. But my instinct was telling me that something isn't good.

So I went to the washroom, I didn't expect what he was doing....he was playing on his phone.

"Yah! Jeon! Are you planning on living here!"I yell at him and he looks up being shocked to see me.