Awkward part - 2

Y/n's pov:

I was in total shock when I saw Jungkook walked in with Mr.Jung. 

'Why his here?' I thought and crossed my arms.

"Well, you two will be great for the hero and heroine  for the drama." Mr.Jung announces and my eyes widen when I hear that.

"What!" I shout and he gave me a look.

Then he turns to Jungkook talked with him. I was still in shock that I never thought that I will be performing with him. After all, he said and blamed me for those incidents. I really just want to disappear from the world.

"Now, I need you two other for two roles as well." Mr.Jung says and then Yoongi walks in.

"Hey, Hoseok. You called." Yoongi casually chirps and walks toward Mr.Jung.

"How many times I have to say this to you that don't call me by my main name!" Mr.Jung spat back.

But Yoongi is Yoongi, he rolled his eyes and put his hands into his pocket.

"Anyway, I called you because I need you to be on the piano." Mr.Jung instructs.

"Nice~," Yoongi says and ran to the piano.

"But what about me! !" Jin whines from the backstage.

"I don't know..what can you do?" Mr.Jung asks and Jin smirks.

"I can sing tragic songs." He says confidently and Mr. Jung's jaw dropped.

"Really!! Then I need you for that!!" Mr.Jung chirps and he nods.

"Now, for the beggar and the bakery man..." Mr.Jung was mumbling and then Jimin, Taehyung walks in.

"Oh hello, Mr.Jung." They greet and bows. Mr.Jung smiles widely and grabs both of their hand.

"You will do just right!!" He chirps and I nearly laughed but Jungkook was looking at me, so I stopped myself.

"What we will do, sir?" Jimin asks in confusion.

"You two have a role in the next drama." Mr.Jung chirps and went to get the script.

"Role!!" They both shout in excitement. I silently laughed a little but covered my mouth quickly.

Mr.Jung came back and handed us the script and I looked at the script. I raised my hand and he walks to me.

"Yes, y/n?" Mr.Jung asks. I pointed out for him and he smiles again.

"What about the thief, sir?" I ask and he smiles again.

" I have someone but I have to ask that person."He replies and no left us to deal us with the script.

I looked up and saw Jungkook was focusing on the script but those two weren't on their mood.

"You are the beggar? " Jimin asks Taehyung who only nods.

"I'm the Baker.." He points himself with a little pout.

Then they both looked at each other, after staring at each other for a minute they start to laugh slowly.

"Haahahahaaahhahaahhahaha!!" They laughed and that caught Jungkook's attention.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jungkook asks in an annoyed voice.

"WE GOT A ROLE!" Both of them replied with a bright smile.

Then Jimin took a selca and post it on his social media.