Chapter 3

Yumi led me to the dance studio as soon as I was had finished changing into a loosely fit tank top and a pair of dark leggings that clung to the curves of my legs.  I pulled my hair back out of my face in a hair tie and was sitting on the floor stretching.   I actually began to relax a bit as I could see myself looking back at me in the large mirror that took up the walls on two sides of the room. It was impressive to sat the least.  It was beautiful studio.  I may not really want to be couped up here in the castle, but it I have access to a studio like this...then I am sure as hell going to take advantage of it.   I walked over to the corner of the room where there was a record player.  I set the needle of the player onto the vinyl and nearly jumped when I heard the loud sound of music began to drifts through the horn.  I closed my eyes and began to let myself feel the music.  Letting it seep into my veins.  Then, I began to dance.

I moved around the room, letting my stress go as I danced.  It was something that I loved to do.  It made me feel my worth.  I didn't even notice that there was someone else in the room until I nearly ran into them.  I would have fallen over if they hadn't grabbed my arm and pulled me forward...right into his strong embrace...of Prince Jimin.

     "You are an even better dancer that I had hoped for Lady Nai."  He said lightly with a smile as he looked down at me.  I was flustered as I quickly stepped away from him and looked down at the floor.

    "Oh, uh, thank you, Your Highness."  I mustered out with a bow to him.  "I'm sorry I didn't see you there.   Please forgive my ignorance."  I looked up to see him frown. 

   "Please, if you will drop the formalities, Lady Nai.  I would prefer if you would just call me Jimin. If I can call you (y/n)."  He offered.  I could feel my face trying to blush, but I was trying everything in my power not to.  

    "Of course, Your, I mean Jimin."  I quickly covered.  A cute smile spread across his face.  I had to admit he was actually quite cute when he smiled like that.  Like a little mochi.  

      "Now, I know that you are a little curious on why I called you out to come here. I actually have a piece of choreography in which I require a partner to preform for our next festival in a couple of months...and I would like to see if you fit the part."  He explained.   "I've been looking for a suitable dance partner for months now and everyone has had a short coming.  I am running out of options and I hope you are the answer.  Do you think that you'll be able to do it?"  he asked me.   I didn't hesitate.

    "I will try my best."  I affirmed.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I may not be looking to be a princess, but being able to dance with a prince on a public stage event was a huge deal for any dancer.   One that I was not going to let get away from me.  

   "Good,"  He smiled.  "Let's get to work."