Chapter 3

I DON'T own miraculous ladybug.

Please comment, like, and subscribe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After that, Adrien just couldn’t keep himself together. He was in a funk for a long time, he just wouldn’t leave his room. He only left for school, and he barely ate.

Whenever anyone asked him what was going on, he would just say, “The anniversary of my mom’s disappearance is close.”

Normally, no one would bother Adrien for this, but Alya did.

She seemed convinced that something was going on with him and Marinette. Who, had previously, left for fashion school.

Adrien was adamant that nothing was going on, so he buried himself in other things.

He started studying acting and asked his father to stop fencing and let him go to drama.

Gabriel wasn’t one to stop Adrien, but acting was what Emilie used to do. It was painful for him, but Gabriel knew it was best to let Adrien be.

After a while, Adrien seemed to get happier. It was all an act though, in reality, he was becoming more and more of a mess.

All of it was because of her. He just couldn’t stop thinking of her.

No matter what he did, said, or thought. Everything reminded him of her, he had no idea what to do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Marinette wasn’t doing very good either. She desperately missed her kitty.

She may have had a teeny, weensy, little crush on Chat. She would always love Adrien, sure, but it was clear he had no interest in her.

She liked her cat, her best friend. But she lost her chance.

She went to fashion school, and she didn’t regret it.

Mari wasn’t fine, she got sadder and sadder as time went on. Her new friends in the other sections of the art school, music and dance, wanted her to cheer up. So they decided to enroll her in acting classes to help.

Both Bridgette and Felix were in acting classes because it cheered them up. They thought it would do the same for Mari.

Needless to say, drama helped Marinette a bit. She was still depressed, but she got better with their help.

Bridgette and Félix, A.K.A. Bri and Fé loved spending time with Marinette. They thought of her as family, in fact, she might be.

Bridgette looks too much like Mari for it to be a coincidence. She has the same midnight blue hair (The only difference is that it's waist length), bluebell eyes, fair skin, freckles, and pink lips.

Most people think Mari and Bri are twins, they might not be wrong actually.

Félix looks a bit like Adrien too. He does look different though. His blond hair almost looks like a mullet, though it's shorter. He has light skin and cold blue eyes that contrast from and compare to his own personality.

Both Félix and Bridgette look out for Marinette as if she was their own child, but, nonetheless, they are still friends.

Marinette and Adrien both had hard times during their separation. They had difficult, horrible times.

Once, during a particularly difficult time in school, Mari starting cutting.

She cut at her wrists and thighs. Even though it wasn't obvious, Bridgette managed to find out. She then buried all of Marinette's razors, and secretly installed cameras to check and see if Mari was cutting.

Adrien went through a drinking phase. He drank so much beer once he nearly died. After months of this, he had enough.

They made sure he stopped drinking by cutting off his supply, and staying over at the Agreste Manor whenever they could.

Gabriel didn't mind, he was actually happy that someone was helping Adrien.

Adrien stayed in contact with Alya and Nino, as they also attended Lycée together.

Adrien also kept in contact with others, such as Chloe (She had actually changed and become good) or Nathaniel.

It was hard not to know either. They became a couple after Nath helped her during a particularly rough period.

It was found out that the mayor used city funds to pay for his daughters' spending habits. As such, he was imprisoned.

Chloe and Nathaniel started a good friendship with Nate helping Chloe to be good.

Chloe ran for mayor a few years after and won, she actually is still mayor now.

Nathaniel is now a famous artist. He has had his art in many famous art galleries, and many are even in the Louvre.

Adrien became an exceptionally famous actor and even starred in a couple of hit movies.

Marinette became a very famous fashion designer. She also has an acting career, turns out she's very good.

Bridgette and Félix continued to stay in touch with Mari. Bridgette became a famous singer, and Félix became an awesome dancer. They worked together on nearly every song.

Alya became a famous reporter, Nino became a D.J, Alix and Kim became wrestlers, Max became a scientist, Sabrina became a flower shop owner, Rose became an art teacher, and Juleka became a detective.

Different people did many different things after Lycée, some received another education, some didn't. It just depends on the kind of person.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So the next chapter will be set 4 years after university, and university is 4 years. So most people will be 26.