Chapter 4

I DON'T own miraculous ladybug.

Please comment, like, and subscribe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Things were just going as normal.

Adrien started his day by waking up in the bed of his penthouse apartment. He stretched for five minutes, brushed his teeth, ate breakfast, and went on a jog.

That was a no work day, so he had it free to himself.

To be honest, that day wasn't as normal as it should have been.

After Adrien took his jog, he got a text from Nino.

They stayed in touch after Lycée. After all, Nino was his best friend, nothing could split them up.

Nino: Dude, do you know who's coming back today?

Adrien: No. Who's coming back?

Nino: Marinette! From America.

Adrien: Really! I thought she stayed in America for an internship?

Nino: Well, she actually is becoming an actress too! She's going to audition to star in "I don't love her".

Adrien: Really! If she's starring then that means she's my character's love interest! So when's she getting here?

Nino: She's coming in three hours. Alya's picking her up from the airport. We're having a welcome home party at my place, wanna come?

Adrien: Sure! Talk to you soon, Bye!

Adrien wanted to buy Marinette a gift for coming home. Unfortunately, he had no idea what girls liked.

He wasn't in a relationship long enough to know what girls liked. He dated Chloe for a few (Wasted) months, but he doubted her tastes were common.

He was just never able to keep a relationship with someone after Ladybug. In his eyes, he would never find someone better.

So, he decided to go in blind. He knew Marinette liked necklaces, so he decided to buy a necklace that complemented her eyes.

He went to a famous, but expensive, jewelry store.

He walked in to see a large room full of people and jewelry. There were many different smells, mostly because of the perfume store next door.

The colors of the jewelry ranged to all different colors, and he was stumped on what to get Marinette.

"Hello sir, what can I help you with," a female store worker with light hair asked

"Well, I want to buy my friend a necklace that matches her bluebell eyes," Adrien replied.

"Oh, I believe we have just the collection."

She gestured him over to a collection of necklaces ranging from small to big, and in many different colors.

"Too big... Too small... Too Chloe. Aha! Perfect."

Adrien found the perfect necklace.

The color complemented her perfectly. It also wasn't too flashy and bright, she'd look perfect.

Excitedly, Adrien had it wrapped in a small red and black box.

He had an hour left, so he decided to head out for some coffee.

He went to a famous new cafe that he'd been dying to try out. Alya said it was the best coffee she'd ever had, and knowingly Alya, that wasn't a light compliment.