Chapter 6

I DON'T own miraculous ladybug.

Please comment, like, and subscribe.

Please be aware I don't know how a script is set up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rain beat down on Paris streets, making it nearly impossible to have a nice walk out.

Only one person was walking out in the rain, and the people certainly believed she wasn't intelligent since no one in their right mind would be outside in this weather.

A young girl, no older than six, was walking out in the rain. Even though the girl had a bright pink umbrella and raincoat on it didn't excuse the fact that no one should be out in this weather.

But it didn't matter to her, she was just having fun, being free.

She was jumping into the puddles, not minding the mud on her new boots. The joy radiated from her in sparkling eyes and a joyous grin.

A man, by the name of Adrien, smiled. He was in a limo, being driven to his next act by his personal driver.

When he was younger, his father controlled his every move. And he hated it. But he finally gained control of his life a couple of years ago.

He had longed to be free, to not have a care in the world, just like that child playing in the rain.

A sudden grunt threw him out of his thoughts.

He looked and saw that he was in the indoor parking lot of the movie set.

His driver got up to open the door, but Adrien dismissed it and opened it on his own.

"It's alright. I'm not a child, " he reasoned.

He was in the dressing room for an hour and a half preparing to practice.

No matter how many times he did this, he would forever be nervous. He laughed and read over the script.

(Adrien=Mark Marinette= Angela)

Mark: So let me get this right, you want me to be your fake best friend? Why?

Angela: I want to make Luke jealous, then he'll definitely be my best friend again.

Mark: You do know most girls ask boys to be their fake boyfriend, right? (Mark laughs and wiggles his eyebrows)

Angela: Well, I'm not like most girls. And stop being so weird. Hahaha

Mark: I can tell, and no I won't. (He grins)

Adrian wasn't bored with this movie like he was most others, in fact, he was quite interested.

He thought that even if he wasn't acting in this movie he'd watch it.

His interest was piqued when he first got the call from his manager about a new movie.

He was told, "I Don't Love Her" was based on a book where the lead's, Angela, best friend "dumped" her for a couple of bad guys. So, her solution, hire a guy to be a fake best friend under the conditions of not falling in love or being actual best friends.

The young actor liked this movie because it did not fall under the usual fake dating cliche. That was boring now, so what better than fake bestie's?

A sudden cry grabbed his attention. He whipped his head back to see what was happening.

He realized the scream came from across the hall.

He dashed out and ran to the room. He saw Marinette run alongside him from the next room and they both entered.