Chapter 5

I DON'T own miraculous ladybug.

Please comment, like, and subscribe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The soft patter of raindrops against the basement window woke the woman from her light sleep. It was apparent that she was by no means in healthy physical condition at the very least.

She was bruised and battered and could barely stay conscious, even if she didn't want to, in the small basement.

She could barely sleep since bruises, small and large, covered her body. She was clearly malnourished as well. You could see her bones under the very thin article of clothing she wore.

She only wore a small, torn gray dress that only covered the essentials, and it didn't keep her already unhealthy body warm in the least.

She was in a small basement underground that was riddled with filth and pests. It was in terrible condition, not to mention the injured woman and the broken pipe, which water seeped from, that was her only source of drink.

She was laying on a small, hard, and tattered mattress that was covered in her blood, either her own or others he 'played' with. She was trying to sleep, but her mind wouldn't stop swirling with thoughts.

I wonder how they're doing without me. It's been years, surely he's remarried and gave our son more siblings.

At that thought, her once striking emerald eyes filled with tears.

Have they forgotten me that quickly?

It may have been 13-14 years that passed in the outside world, but in her seclusion, she failed to take notice of the time that passed. She was more so focused on survival than telling the time.

The wood on the old door squeaked, as it was old when someone tried to open it the wood would squeak.

The door opened, well, slammed open actually.

A man walked in.

Though he looked more of a pig than man. There were many words to describe him, overweight, obese, fat. But none would do justice. Coupled with his weight, his already dirty clothes were covered in grease stains. Three strands of his nonexistent hair were slicked back in an attempt at making him "handsome", but really he looked even worse than he already did. And befitting his cruel nature, a sneer was etched onto his ugly face.

He held a spiked belt in his sweaty, grimy hands.

"Now wench, time for some fun, " he cackled.

Her eyes widened, she knew she was going to be in much more pain than normal.

"Now, have you been sleeping, " the smelly man interrogated.

She didn't respond, she knew "talking back" would earn her more trouble.

She laid on her bed, her bloody blonde hair covered her eyes.

"ANSWER ME WHEN IM SPEAKING TO YOU, " he belted and struck her already wounded body with the weapon.

The strike petrified her. She was already in so much pain, and she would have to deal with more for a couple of hours. What is fair in that?

She didn't flinch though, slowing signs of pain would goad only her kidnapper on.

"Now, let's have some fun."

The joyful glee in his tone caught her off guard. Normally, he was disgusted around her, not joyful.

He struck her bruised body again and again.

She didn't cry out, no matter how much she ached to do so. It would only cause her more pain, he didn't let her speak, if she did, he would "punish" her in a special way. And she didn't want to be violated again. The abuse she could handle, but that was too much.

Inwardly, she screamed. All she heard was ringing.

No...It wasn't ringing. But what it was, she couldn't put her finger on it, not literally or metaphorically.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who is this woman? Who is this abuser? What is that ringing? Read more to find out.

If you haven't realized already, the abuser is based off Smelly Gabe from the PJO books.

So, I'm here in Michigan and our home is right above my aunts' home. The neighborhood is full of Arab's and they're family. We have already settled in with a few bags to unpack. I'm also going to start school on April 8 because they haven't had spring break yet. Yay for me! I got ten days off from hell!