Book One Summary / Story's Official Trailer

A/N: Hey guys! So I was really inspired by some editors on YouTube who make fan made trailers for movies so I decide to make my own! I hope you guys like it, please let me know what you think of it down below, I really love hearing your opinion :) 

*************

I would like to give a quick summary to book one before we start. If you haven't read book one then please don't read this, it's a MASSIVE SPOILER to book one.

FLORINA

1) Florina suffered from severe Depression when she was twenty. A horrific accident happened to her and her boyfriend that resulted in his death in a horrific way. Seeing her boyfriend's mangled body traumatized her.

2) She was sent to St. Mungo's mental asylum. Her healer is Ruby Robinson, a hufflepuff woman who is kind and was one of the reasons Florina made a quick recovery.

3) Florina took only a year to recover. She was then asked by Dumbledore to teach at Hogwarts. She started teaching history of magic at Hogwarts when she was twenty one years old.

4) Florina strangely doesn't remember David or Bubbles even though they were a huge part of her life before she went to St. Mungo's.

5) Florina also doesn't fully remember how her boyfriend died, she only knows he is dead.

6) She also doesn't remember how she met Rose. She only remembers that the fairy came to her months after Florina was sent to the asylum.

7) Florina was raised in an orphanage that was run by a cruel woman and has no home.

ROSE

1) Rose was assigned to Florina by her Queen – Nixie to be her carrier. As her carrier, Rose's duty is to prevent Florina's curse from activating (by getting branded with the hellish mark). We later see that Rose fails and Florina gets branded.

2) Queen Nixie and all the other fairies are scared of Florina's curse. They are scared that she might turn evil as most of the Evilingston females before her turned evil.

3) Rose got banished by the fairy Queen Nixie when she failed to prevent Florina from getting cursed.

Dumbledore

1) Dumbledore wanted a book called Portrait of Markov. He was greedy for the book's hidden treasure.

2) Dumbledore invited Florina to teach at Hogwarts because he wanted her to get the book for him. He was told by Stella Wilson that Florina's good heart and loyalty will not make her lust for the book's treasure.

3) Stella Wilson was the reason Dumbledore invited Florina to teach at Hogwarts. She wants Florina to have the book but it is not clear why.

THE TWO CURSES

1) Agrippas curse is different from Evilingston curse but their outcome is the same, eternal misery. However there is only one difference. Agrippas will live in eternal misery, Evilingstons will live in eternal misery AND cannot be loved or marry their loved ones.

2) Agrippas curse is also called the book's curse. If anyone is searching for the book portrait of markov because they are greedy for its treasure, they will be cursed with eternal misery.

4) Evilingston's curse is passed down to only the members of the Evilingston family (mostly females).

5) Both the curses have the same mark called the hellish mark. It's a burning flame that burns to the touch and sways like actual flames.

6) Florina is cursed with Evilingston's curse.

7) Dumbledore is cursed with Agrippa's curse.

Evilingston is the son of Augustus Agrippa. Healso wrote the book portrait of markov.