CHAPTER 4 : Regret

A/N: Hey guys! So recently, I was so obsessed with movie trailers especially the mystery fantasy hybrid sooo *drum roll*.... I will make a trailer for this book!

You will get to see a bit of the action, what are the characters voices and their relationship. I made a teaser poster for the trailer (up in media), please tell me what you think of it.The trailer will be in the next update so stay tuned ;)

Italics = past memories

"Why? Why do you love him Florina? What is so attractive about him? He is a Gryffindor and you are a Slytherin –"

"What are you saying David?" Florina frowned "I am not allowed to be with a Gryffindor because I am a Slytherin? And how is that relevant to my question? This animosity between you and him must be stopped, it is getting childish at this point."

"You don't know anything!" he shot standing up in anger "HE is not telling you anything. Why don't you direct that question off to him instead of me?"

Florina sighed and looked down at her feet. "He...um...he doesn't want to tell me. As a matter of fact, he...um...never mind."

David laughed bitterly, "He told you not to be associated with me either, didn't he?"

The witch avoided the wizard's gaze cursing herself for making him aware of it. She really wished she could solve things between him and his brother and now that he knows his brother doesn't want her to see David, things will get even more complicated.

After a while, she got closer to him "Listen David. I...honestly I cannot think of a reason why you two hate each other so much. I don't know your lives but what I do know is both of you are wonderful people. Both of you were amazing and kind to me. Both of you are smart and can do wonderful magic. And both of you are childish."

David raised a brow but didn't interrupt her. She smiled back, "I mean it David, this has to end. You trust me, don't you?"

He looked at her dimly lit blue eyes and gulped. Quickly, he looked away from her and nodded.

"Then put your faith in me. Tell me what's wrong and I promise I will do my best to solve it."

The emerald eyed wizard didn't face the witch who was eagerly awaiting his response. He slowly nodded to himself and eventually faced her, "I will tell you my side of the story but promise me one thing."

"Anything David."

"Please don't hate me after. Let me explain myself until the end."

**************

The fairy was zooming away as fast as possible spreading her ashy silver fairy dust wherever she went. Her heart was racing with exhaustion and fear not minding that her energy was decreasing rapidly.

Only one thought enveloped her mind at that moment, I need to find Florina. I need to warn her.

Arriving a top of the astronomy tower, she sat down on the cold concrete floor to catch her breath. She expected Florina and Davies to be staying there waiting for her return and was quite shocked when they weren't.

"Where could they be?" she whispered to herself panting slightly "They should be here, even that Human David is gone."

After her depleted energy gradually returned, she immediately flew up and went down the tower. "Well, if there is any other place she could be in, it would certainly be her living quarters."

Flying through Hogwart's floors, she entered the dungeons and finally arrived at the witch's quarters. After she whispered the password, she went in and shut the door behind her. Florina's quarters were calm and seemingly empty which worried the fairy even more.