Chapter 1

On top is Iris's outfit. Now enjoy the story:)

 Now enjoy the story:)

Iris's p.o.v.

Today is Monday that means it is my first day of high school.

Four of my brothers already go to this high school so I'm not very nervous but again it is the first day of school.

Unfortunately I had the great opportunity of being waken up by Sebastian who threw water on my face to wake me up quoting "you weren't waking up" when I asked him for an explanation of me being wet.

Right now I am getting dressed (outfit on the top) after getting dressed I go downstairs. "Good morning princess" Blake says as enter the kitchen.

"Good morning" I reply back "How is my Iris doing this morning" Louis asks "I'm good Lou what about you?" I ask him while getting settled in my chair.

"Here you go" Daniel says while passing me my breakfast Daniel normally makes the breakfast and let me tell you his food is good.

"Thanks Dan" I thank him and dig in my food and as always it's good. We eat in silence I finish before my brothers because they had a lot to eat considering that they eat like literal pigs.

So I go in the lounge room and go through my phone until they finish.

After a few minutes they all come in and Dylan asks me to go and grab my bag and a beanie because it's cold outside and that we will get late if we stay any longer.

I quickly run upstairs and grab the things that I need and go back downstairs. As I am about to take my last step down I crash into a hard chest I look up to see Louis standing there with an amused look I glare at him "woah hey where are you going little one?" He asks me when I try to pass him from side.

"Where do you think I have to go to school remember or did you forget?" I say sarcasm lacing my voice that causes Louis to frown he wraps me in a tight hugs and says that he just wanted to hug because it was my first day and that he would miss me.

I hug him back for a while before breaking the hug and going for the door but than I get trapped in Blake's arm as he hugs me I groan "what don't all of you guys hug me together that would save me time" I mutter in Blake's chest "ok" they all exclaim and trap me in a tight embrace.

"wait I was not serious" I say while mentally face palming myself. I was trapped by eight full grown men well mostly full grown men.

As we do own a big enterprise the biggest in uk to be exact we are quite wealthy so all of my brothers who can drive have their cars.

Whenever we go somewhere together my brothers always argue about who takes me most of Blake takes me because he quotes that "he's the oldest" but considering that Dylan is oldest from my brothers who go to high school so he is taking me.

Dylan pulls his car out of the driveway Damian and Isaac's cars following behind.

We reach school in a couple of minutes the sight outside the school looks quite normal cars parking and people chatting in groups but as soon as Dylan pulls up with the others following everyone stops what they are doing and stare at us.

I get out of the car and go Dylan passes me my bag that was in the back seat "why are they strong at us like that?" I ask him "ehh ignore it we are a bit popular around here so they stare nothing to worry about but if someone bothers you you tell me straight ok?" He asks me I nod.

Elijah comes to my side "who did you ride with?" I ask him "Damian" he answers looking at the people who were staring and whispering to each other "what's with them?" He says "the boys are popular so they tend to stare" I tell him "ok" he says and we walk towards the entrance of the school building.

When we reach the administration office and Dylan asks the lady for our schedules and she hands him the schedules and he thanks her and we leave the office.

"So Iris as Blake told yesterday if you have any problem or trouble you come straight to us ok?" Dylan asks me we were standing in a circle type thing.

"I know who else would I go to except you guys" I say smiling Dylan smiles back than looks at Elijah "and if you have any problem actually never mind you'll figure it out" he shrugs at him Elijah looks at him with "are you serious" look but Dylan doesn't mind.

"Oh and iris your schedule is made to have same classes with us so you won't many classes that we won't be in so you don't have to worry about much" Dylan says "ok" I say "and stay away from guys here" Dylan says seriously I took my eyes at him but still nod my head "you better" he says.

"Ok no more wasting time Iris your with me" Damian says clapping he is hands "we have science together" he says when I look at him with a raise eyebrow.

"Damian take care of her" Dylan says to Damian "always" he reply's "all of you who ever is with Iris you have to take good care of her because if you well Blake will take personal attention to it" he says sternly all the guys nod muttering "always" and "of course".

Damian grabs my arms and starts to drag me somewhere with him "bye and good luck" I shout to the guys before turning around I hear their chuckles behind me but they bid a farewell as well.

Damian stops in front of lab and I crash into his back "what did you stop?" I glare at him rubbing my forehead "because my dear Iris we have made it to class" he says putting his hands on my shoulders "oh" I say and open the door for Damian "after you sir" I say smiling "well thank you madam" he says bowing when he stored in and I follow laughing.

But as soon we step in everything in the room silences down everyone looks at us some even whispering well than.

We ignore them and Damian leads me to the back of the class and sits down motioning me to the seat beside him I sit it Damian speaks up.

"So hello guys as you probably know me from previous years but if your knew than let me introduce myself I'm Damian. Damian Grey and this right here is sister Iris Grey and we will be both your science classmates the whole year so let me make it straight to everyone that if I or any my brothers see a boy near her we won't hesitate to break a couple of bones so beware" he says sternly and than smiles at the end before turning his full attention on me.

I look at him with an amused look and shake my head the teacher enters the class and introduces herself and than we begin our class.

The rest of the goes like this with me learning about the school and getting used to it while my brothers whole sole time was spent on threatening everyone to be careful and introduces me to everyone so everyone knew to treat me carefully.

My brothers I tell you.
----------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this edited version of this chapter I hope you all have a great day.

And if you likes this chapter than do vote and comment if you have to say or ask anything because I try to answer all the comments.

Treat People With Kindness and stay awesome.

-Maryam xoxo