Chapter 16

Unknown p.o.v.

we finally got our hands on here how have I have been waiting for too long now to think about it but hey we have got her right. Now let's see how her brothers will disobey me again.

" sir the girl is here" one of men inform me I nod at him "tell them to put her in the last room downstairs I'll come check-in later" I instruct him he nods and leaves after that. Gotta check on the Grey's cant let them be depressed now can we.

"Roberto" I call one of men who handles mostly all the kidnapping aftermaths the ransom call the police and stuff. "I need you to make an important call to Blake Grey and I need it now tell him to meet me tomorrow at five in the Leslie pub don't let him speak much just deliver the message oh and one more thing if he clueless to give him my greetings" I tell him "right away sir I will inform you as soon as I finish the task" he says  "yeah do that" I say back before he leaves.

Iris's p.o.v.

I slowly gain consciousness to find myself in a awfully big room which seems to be a bedroom the room is very elegant but considering that I was kidnapped by some guy it does look very suspicious.

"I see your finally awake" a voice calls out from my behind I look behind me to see a guy about the age of Blake standing in the corner.

"Ok how long have you been there?" I question him "aren't you nice and not long" he says before coming into the light more to be really honest he isn't bad looking but Ace is better.

Wait Ace what is wrong with me recently I have been feeling this weird attraction towards him for some reason.

"Who are you and why am I here?" I question remembering that I was kidnapped "mmhh good question but you know that it isn't your fault it's your brothers but life isn't fair now is it your going to pay for their damage".

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him "I don't know just SHUT UP because your making my head ache because of your useless questions" he shouts at me.

How dare he shout at me I'm the victim here. I stand up and walk to him and slap his face.

He stares at me with shock and anger. OH shit I think I made him mad when I notice his fist forming I make a run for it.

Exiting the door I find my self on the top floor as there are stairs In front of me I start climbing them down. I do hear him chasing me but right now I have to get out of here.

"You little bitch come here" I hear him say. Oh no he didn't. I abruptly stop making him crash in my back he balances himself. I turn to look at him and before he could hit me with his lifted hand I punch his jaw.

Making him fall back from the impact "don't ever call me that ever again" I say to him in a dangerous voice. Who do they think I am I'm Iris grey sister of a very powerful business tycoon and a very well known personal trainer. I do know how to self defend myself these guys are taking me light.

My self speech gets short when my stomach receives a blow from the guy which I had forgotten about. I snap back into reality and punch him back and he does the same but I don't respond this time because I feel a sting in my neck when the needle of the injection makes contact with my neck.

And once again I'm fallen into a state of blackness but not before I see the satisfying smirk on my opponent's face.

What a jerk.

Elijah's p.o.v.

"Guys I should be going to Iris will be waiting for me" I say to guys before standing up "yeah go" Dylan says he gives me a nod and I do the same before leaving the cafeteria and head to the gym.

I reach gym and go into the boys locker room to change and than head to the gym itself but I haven't noticed Iris yet.

"Hey have guys seen my sister?" I ask a group of girls who were in the gym class. Iris didn't show up at gym and I'm concerned she never missed classes neither of us do it's because of Blake he get really mad if we do and you don't wanna see a mad Blake at all.

"No we haven't but we could come with you to find her" one of them suggests "no thank you that won't be necessary" I state before going to Iris's locker.

It was vacant so I ask a couple of nearby students about her to which they decline about seeing her but one of the girls mentioned that she had went to the restroom. So I had not check there so I just asked her if she could come with me to check it to which she declined because she had some work to do.

So I had called Elise to come with me she was generally shocked when I told her about Iris's missing and the fact the she had missed a class so that sums up to why I'm standing in front of the girls washroom waiting for someone.

"Elijah you might wanna come here" Elise calls me from the inside I look around to see if someone was looking and when I know no one is I go inside.

All of Iris's belonging are placed on the sink and Elise is standing right by it. This is confusing because her stuff is here but she isn't.  

"Elijah her bracelet" Elise hands me the Jewellery carefully "where was it?" I ask her hesitation evident in my tone "on the floor" she says with the same tone.

I think we both have figured out that where Iris was not sine where she would go voluntarily she had to be in some trouble.

"What's that?" I question her about the note she was holding  " oh yeah forgot about it thus note was in the sink next to the stuff it's addressed to Blake" she explains.

She had a me the note and I read it out pound for her hear too.

"We had given her an amazing opportunity to enjoy and hoped she did because after all she might due soon but i don't care about that nor do I lets talk about business now do we you guys didn't follow the deal and now you have to pay for all the money I lost because of it you  have a month till then. Signed Victor Troy".
_______________________________
Hope you guys are safe and sound STAY INSIDE any hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day, stay awesome and Treat People With Kindness.
-Alice xoxo