Chapter 12

The above pic is of Iris's room in the Dalton's house.

Iris's p.o.v

"Iris honey wake up" I hear faintly someone say as I feel hands on me shaking me slightly "Iris luv you will be late you ned to seriously get up now" I hear the voice getting higher.

I groan and open my eyes to find Lou in front of me who seeing me awake smiles at me "morning Iris, sleep well?" He asks me I give him a slight nod before completely sitting up in my bed this makes him to leave the room to give me privacy but not before reminding me that breakfast should be ready by the time I'm done.

Breakfast surprisingly goes as normal as ever, it seems that everyone has decided to ignore the fact that they are some issues going on but okay I guess we can pretend for a day that everything is alright.

........................................

"Babe, do you have an extra pencil?" Elise asks "yuh I do" I reply and hand her one she thanks me and continues doing her thing. It's English right now and this is probably the class which has most of the people I know because I share this class with both Isaac and Felix along with Elise oh Ace is also here.

Ms. Garcia tells us how she will change our seats for a project so we can start working with our partner and guess what she chose the partners.

I ended up with a girl named Trisha, I have seen her before she is one of those wannabe queen bees, but she is just a bitch at the end of the day nobody actually likes her but she's a pretty face so she's automatically popular but it's not I have to deal with her for long its a few days' worth of work.

"Hi, I'm Iris" I give her a smile as I take the seat next to her "I'm Trisha!" She greets me while supporting a smile but her smile out me at a little unease, but I didn't express instead I shook her extended hand.

"You know I'm really happy got paired up I have been wanting to talk to you but just couldn't find right time I guess" Trisha says I nod in acknowledgement, and she gives me a big smile and asks me about my brothers and if I'm close with them.

I look at her dumbfounded "I mean aren't you guys like that's a lot of siblings so like I'm sure you are not close with all of them" She explains herself "we are actually 8 and no we are all quite close so yes I'm close with my brothers" I tell her pitting emphasis on 'my'.

"Oh, really are you also close with Damian?" She asks me a little too excited "yuh" I reply which causes her smile widely "is he dating someone?" She asks me "I don't think I should be you should be asking not because I don't know but it's not my position to let you know" I tell her putting on a sweet smile.

"But you know we don't really talk because he has a reserved personality, but I have had this crush on him since I saw him so it would be great if you introduced me to him, I'm sure that would be give me some brownie points" She tells me "And what if he is dating someone?" I ask her "well that's' not really issue I'm good at taking what I want so that would be not much of an issue as long as you introduce me, I will handle everything else" She replies confidently.