Chapter 8

Iris's p

Iris's p.o.v.

"Iris are you up ?" I hear Isaac's muffled voice from behind the door "Yeah I'm up" I say as I get off my bed.

While I'm getting dressed I notice the unusual quietness of the house. its really never this quiet its kinda concerning, so when I'm done getting ready I go downstairs.

"Morning Iris" Isaac greets me as soon as I enter the kitchen and that's when I notice the emptiness in the kitchen expect myself and Isaac there's only Elijah and Seb in here.

"Morning Isaac umm where is everyone else ?" I ask "oh they left early" Isaac says dismissively before passing me my breakfast. Even though that should have satisfied me but it didn't and frankly speaking I have a feeling that Isaac lying but I will let it slide for now at least.

I nod at him and start eating my breakfast.

"Okay so where are they ?" I ask Isaac as we enter the school "I don't know Iris I also just arrived" He replies sighing I narrow my eyes at him before making my way to my locker "stop nagging will you ?" I hear Seb tell me "I will if I want to Seb" I say.

"Just stop that's all I'm saying" He says before walking .

"Iris !" Felix whispers to me I turn to look at him 'what' I mouth to him "your distracted today" He whispers again "It's noting really" I tell him "you don't wanna tell me that's alright but don't lie your not very good at it luv" He tells me and before I could reply he turns his head back to professor Brown.

It was my sixth class and it was business by the time lunch rolled both of my brothers where back from there mysterious outing which to me was titled as 'oh they left early' they came even later we did so much for being early than I guess.

I tried asking Dylan and Damian but they changed the subject completely ignoring my question. Aiden, Adam and Felix joined school together by now the whole staring and freezing thing was over but today when they came it happened all over again.

I also turn back my attention to the lecture but that doesn't last very long as Seb kicks my seat from the behind.

"Seb ! what are you doing ?" I ask him without turning "what am I doing Iris ?" he mockingly asks me "I'm telling Dylan" I say smirking because I know that it will make him stop "your no fun sis" He says and manages to go through the rest of the class without irritating me.

Isaac's p.o.v.

I hated lying to her heck we all did but it was the best.

Well Blake and others decided that it's better to keep the twins and seb out of this mess for their own safety but I don't know if that is our call to make. We were also planning to keep it from Isaac but he overheard us and wouldn't leave it so we had to tell him eventually.

Even achieving this secrecy is not going to be easy because Iris can see through all of us.

Elijah is more of the kind that just flows with it until Iris tells him otherwise because than he's going to look into it and when these two decide to find out something they usually do so it's important to keep Iris from suspecting anything but I don't think we did a good job because was trying to pry answers from us through out school.

Let's just hope they doesn't find out before than when we plan to tell them.

Iris's p.o.v.

"IRIS!" Elijah yells at me "WHAT ?" I yell back "IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN NOW SEBASTIAN IS THREATENING TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU" He yells I roll my eyes at him statement typical Seb.

"Thank god you blessed us with your glorious presence" Seb says sarcastically when I reach to the front door.

We were running a trip to the supermarket to grab some snacks for our weekly movie night. The market is close to where we live so we just usually walk there.

"You know your very dramatic I didn't even take that much time anyways" I tell him as we all walk towards the shop "no I'm not your just in denial" He replies "Eli am I in denial or is Seb here quite dramatic ?" I ask Elijah at the question Seb looks at Elijah.

"Sorry bro but I'm with my twin on this one" Eli says as he drapes his arm around my shoulders "you can't just side with her on everything just because she's your twin" Seb says offended by Elijah's response "actually I can and also just did" Eli replies smirking I give Seb a knowing look.

"You guys are the worst" He mumbles as he pulls out the list we had been given and me and Eli let a chuckle before I go and grab a trolley for us.

"Oh for god sakes just chose one and lets go there isn't much of a difference between them" I say with agitation they both turn to look at me "did you just say that these both taste the same" Seb says as he holds up the sugared and normal gummies I shrug at him he scoffs before going back to argue with Elijah.

"Yess... and plus if you guys don't come to an agreement than I'm giving Blake a call" I tell them which shuts them up Seb glares at me before grabbing smaller versions of both the types and leaving the larger ones.

I grin at him as we make our way to the counter and getting every checked out.

"So what movie are we watching ?" Isaac asks looking through the shopping bags for his snacks "Shang-Chi" Elijah replies we all are big on Marvel so watching every movie once is mandatory.

"STOP throwing popcorn" Blake says as he notices another popcorn flying across his face "Sebastian started it first!" Elijah says "No I didn't" Seb says defensively "I don't care which one started it I want it over with" Blake says in stern voice. This shuts them up it always does Blake has this effect on all of us.

"shh go back to sleep luv I'm just tucking you in" I faintly hear Dylan's voice as I slip in and out of consciousness "goodnight luv" He says placing a small kiss on forehead "love you bro" I say snuggling into my pillow I hear a faint chuckle from him as he whispers me "love you too sis" and "sleep tight" before I hear the door slowly opening and than closing and that's pretty much all I acknowledge before I fell back asleep.
_______________________________
Thank you everyone for reading chapter and if you liked it than so press that star icon. Please feel free to comment anything that you would want to see and if required I will also reply.

Have a great day and as always stay awesome.
And Treat People With Kindness.

-Maryam xoxo