Chapter 6

Dylan's p

Dylan's p.o.v.

"Iris dear how many times have I told you to bring your rights textbook" I tell Iris for the fifth time "what's going on ?" Elijah asks me coming to his twins side "nothing she left her textbook home again!!" I say putting emphasis on the end.

"Dylan I think you can rant about Iris forgetting her textbook later or ideally at home because Iris looks like she about to pass out and we have been off for a while now the Seb is getting restless" Damian says catching my attention as he joins us.

I look at Iris an sure enough she looks dizzy which also explains why she is completely leaned into Elijah "Iris hun you okay ?" Isaac and I ask her well he asks I just oblige. "I'm fine I just think that we should get home my bandage needs a change" she says slowly "Dylan she's right we should" Damian says "love I'm going to carry you" Damian tells Iris I take it as my signal to get in the car and start it and that's what I do.

"'No I'm alright" Iris replies shaking her head "Iris hun you..." Damian tries to object but she hakes her head again saying that she just wants to go home "were going home love" I say softly as I gesture her inside.

"you can let go now Elijah I can handle it" She says to Elijah as she leaves his side and makes her way to the car I turn my attention back to the car turning the AC on.

I hear a thud followed by "shit Iris!!!" from Elijah I look towards them to see Iris on the floor unconscious. I get of the car sprinting to her "we need to take her to the hospital" Isaac says "what caused her to faint in the first place" Seb questions that gets me thinking I lift her beanie to see her bandage that was white now seeping a deep red color.

"Shit she bled out the bandage" I say as I pick her up "I think I have some bandage laying around in my trunk" Isaac says as he rushes to his car.

"Is everything alright here" I turn around to see the kid from before "Ace what are yo doing here ?" Sebastion asks him "I was getting my car but is that Iris is she alright ?" He asks "found it !" Isaac says as he brings a first aid bag.

I place her in the back seat of my car "there" I say as I clear the way for Isaac to help her "Sebastion call Louis let him know what happened and for you Ace right she is in good hands we will take care of her you should go home" I say sternly to get my point across looking at Ace.

" the rest of you in yours cars we are going to the hospital and if anyone wants to go home direct one car to the house but only one I don't want all of you gone" I tell them not really meaning it because I knew that none of them would leave Iris until she's fine but I had to play my part of being an considerate older brother of not wanting to rob there free will.

"Yeah so I got off the with Lou and well it didn't go well" Seb says as he pockets his phone "it's Louis obviously they didn't go well" I say sighing my phone starts ringing "it''s probably Blake" Damian says as his phone starts to ring too.

"Iv'e got Daniel" He says I look at my screen and pick it up bringing it up to my ear "hi Blake" I say.

Ace's p.o.v.

Well today has been awfully an interesting day for a first day of school.

"Why is he still here ?" I hear someone say "don't know he refuses to leave and we can't create a scene it's a public hospital after all" someone else replies "well he has to get out of here before Blake and Louis arrive they won't be very happy" I recognize that voice its Sebastion.

"Hey Ace" Elijah comes ans sits next to me "hi"I reply looking at him "we are all very thankful that you have accompanied us so far but I think that its time for you to head home its getting late and your family is probably waiting on you so I don't think we should let them wait for any longer" he says smiling "so your the sweet talker I believe" I reply sarcastically "well than good luck bro.... oh and don't blame us afterwards we tried the easy way" he says wiping his hands on his jeans as he gets up and joins his brothers.

Honestly speaking I don't know why I'm here in the first its not like I'm really close friends with the girl but my inner self won't let me leave her alone in this state.

"Mr.Ace could you please come with us" two guys with black suits come and stand in front of me "what why ?" I ask them ridiculously they eye me up and down "Mr.Dylan orders" one of them says curtly "Dylan ?" I say "yes I ordered them now listen to them or they will have to use force Ace" Dylan says coming from behind them "sir" They both say "take him" he says "wait no you can't do that" I exclaim as one of them grabs my shoulder "oh news flash but I can" he says before walking off.

"This is outrageous" I yell as they leave me on the parking lot as they walk back inside and stand there staring at me.

Well that's great I dust of myself and walk towards my car and drive off glancing at the guards who leave my vision as they walk off from where they were standing, and I drive off.

_______________________________________

Hey guys it's me so I hoped you enjoy this chapter and liked it.

If you guys want to leave a comment regarding anything be sure to leave it because I do read reply back so yuh and if you want you guys can leave a vote too but than I can't tell you what to do but your support is really appreciated :).

Anyways as always stay awesome and Treat People With Kindness.

-Maryam xoxo

\