Chapter 18

Ace's p.o.v.

"Ace your ready right?" Blake asks me "yeah"I say confidently "don't mess this up" he says as I get in my car "don't worry I care for her too you know" I state and start the car "well let's hope so" Blake says I roll my eyes at him "just be there in time" I say before driving off his property "keep her safe" he shouts before going inside. "With my life" I mutter truthfully.

"Mac open up" I yell at the guard "yes Ryder" he says before opening up I drive in and park my car and get inside the building "oh Ace your here how nice boss is looking for you" Roberto tells me and gestures me to go up.

"Is he with that girl" I ask him trying not to show my concern "yuh he's with her" he says I nod at him climb the stairs and enter the room.

"You better hope that your brothers are age that goddamn money they didn't even show up yesterday how nice of them right" Victor screams at Iris.

"You called Troy" I say and Iris's head shots up to see mine he hit her because her face is freshly bruised. "Yuh patch her up her damn brothers will pay me after they see her fine" victor says walking out the room closing the door with a thud.

"Ace" Iris croaks her voice is dry and deep "it's me" I say softly as I walk towards her and inspect her. "I'm fine well mostly" she says smiling softly.

"Let's patch you up" I say and open her ropes she flies into my arms as soon as she is free "hey hey it's fine I went to your brothers yesterday we will get you out of here today" I assure her as she snuggles into my chest.

Iris sniffles and I look at her with concern I have never seen her cry before and I have seen her in pain, anger and sadness even happiness she had never cry in front me before.

"It's ok I'm here now I will not let him hurt you. Ok" I tell mad at myself knowing that I said that before as well but couldn't protect her.

"What even happened?"I ask her as she cries in my shirt "I didn't even say anything to him he just came furious and start shouting at me saying that Blake didn't show up and he hit me and..." she starts rambling "ok Iris it's fine calm down you will be out of here soon calm down please" I calm her down "you know what he said" she asks me I shake my head.

"He said that I was worthless and that's why my parents aren't with me" she tells me looking at me with tear filled eyes "Iris you listen to me you are not worthless and whoever says that is an absolute nutter do you understand me" I tell her he seriously is getting on my own actually he is already on that nerve wouldn't I be happy when he is arrested.

Iris nods her head but I know that she is not convinced "cmon lets treat you" I say she sits in the chair and fiddles with her hair which is failing on her face I pull a hair band and hand it to her she looks at it and than at me with a confused look.

"I saw this at your house and I remembered that your hair wasn't tied up and you looked agitated by it so I picked it up for you" I say shrugging and bringing the medical supplies out and placing it in front of her and I sit down.

She places a kiss on my cheek "thank you" she says gratefully "welcome" I smile at her. "Sit tight it may hurt" I warn her before cleaning her wounds and treating them. "hey Ace" Iris says as I finish the work.

"yuh" I answer back "did you tell my brothers about us?"she asks I look at her with a confused face but shake my head 'no' at her.

"So there's a us now huh?" I tease her she looks at me as her cheeks heat up and place her head back on my chest. "Stop being mean" she says huffing "dorm worry I won't" I say laughing "anyways girlfriend why didn't you want me to tell them about us" I ask her putting emphasis on 'girlfriend' and 'us' "oh my god Ace seriously it just slipped out of mouth" she says agitated "whatever you say girlfriend" I say chuckling "your unbelievable" she says and leans back in her chair crossing her arms.

"Don't worry I was just kidding so what about us and your brothers" I ask her "well they will absolutely not agree to this so we will have to approach with a careful plan to tell them and we will have to be very flexible considering that they will probably kill you on the spot and we won't want that now would we so...we will have to be very careful" she explains "that's sounds right" I agree.

"Ok I gotta go but listen to me when you hear the fire alarm than run I won't tie your ropes securely they will be easy to shake off just get the hell out of here and don't look back"  I instruct her "k but what about you?" She asks "don't worry about me I will be fine" I assure her and tie her ropes back but loosely.

"I'll head out now ok" I say as I kiss her head and leave the room waving my hand at her.

Iris's p.o.v.

It's been awhile since Ace left and I haven't heard anything yet my face does sting a bit form time to time but other than that I'm fine.

"Hey sweetheart" I hear the door open and victor steps in wearing a smirk. Ugh I hate that smirk of his. "What do you want now?" I ask him dryly "oh nothing at all really just wanted to see how you were doing it seems that Ryder did good job didn't he" he asks his eyes roaming over my bandages.

"You know they will know anyways these bandages didn't appear out of nowhere or because it's a fashion statement or something they are obviously on me because I'm hurt who are you trying to fool here. Yourself?" I  reply "aren't you a feisty little thing but I'm in a happy mood so I am gonna let it slide but only this once ciao Bella" he says and steps out of the room.

A minute or two later I hear commotion coming from outside I wanted to look but I had to remember what Ace said.

"Iris cmon lets go" Ace startles me as he rushes in "but what about the fire alarm?" I ask him as I get my ropes off and stand up. "No time to talk cmon your brother are here" he says "wait what" I ask him he doesn't answer but take any arm and drags me out of the room the whole place looks like a mess stuff everywhere people rushing here and there and smoke.

"Did you actually start a fire!!" I ask he doesn't speak but nods his head and hands me a mask to cover my mouth with ( to protect me from Covid-19 jk😂😂ok that wasn't funny but the mask part got me) so the smoke doesn't get in my lungs.

We run across the building and get out of the mansion safely "thank god we got out of there alive" I say but well I spoke too soon because not a second later I find excruciating pain in my right leg I let out a scream and Ace jolts into action as he puts me behind his back and turns back there stands Victor with a gun in his hand.

"Your not getting anywhere sweetheart" he says pointing the gun at Ace. I feel like I'm gonna giant with the pain I think it's more because of the blood lose I'm having.

"I don't think so" we turn to see two police officers standing with pointed guns at Victor and one standing right behind him.

"Drop your gun" the one behind Victor says "NOW" he says again when he doesn't Victor does as he says and places his gun on the floor and kick it away from him his hands up in the air.

The officer puts handcuffs on him and drags him with him to the departments car "officer we need a paramedic here" I hear Ace say as he takes me in his arms because I'm practically falling down from pain and dizziness "IRIS!!" I hear Blake's voice from behind Ace turns around and sees Blake rushing towards us.

"What happened to her?" He asks Ace but I don't hear his answer because I'm long asleep till than.
________________________________
Hi y'all so as your probably aware I'm planing to completing the story in a couple of chapters hopefully so I will be posting chapters often well that's what I opt for anyways if you have any questions or anything about the story you can comment here or even directly dm me. Have a great day and stay awesome. Treat People With Kindness.
-Alice xoxo