Chapter 3

Iris's p

Iris's p.o.v.

I open my eyes groaning at the loud sound of my morning alarm. I sit up and sigh another school day.

I walk out of my closet satisfied with my look (pic on the top) and for my face I do not wear much makeup due to skin allergies and my brothers would probably throw all my makeup and what not.

After making my hair I go downstairs and walk in the dining area and take my usual chair our dining area and kitchen are joined so its an open kitchen which opens into our dining area "Morning sis" Blake says while Lou kisses my cheek in acknowledgement I smile at him and wish Blake back.

"Hey Dan" I say as Dan places my plate in front of me "Hi" He says before going back into the kitchen. "IRIS" Elijah yells as he comes in and hugs me placing a kiss on my forehead "Hey Eli" I smile at him he smiles back and sits next to me.

"Blake when is Cole coming back" Dylan asks all of my brothers had finally situated down and were having their meals "Not sure maybe in a day or two why ?" Blake asks Dylan "nothing" he looks at me and shakes his head Elijah nudges me asking me what happened I shrug not knowing why he gave me a look.

"I'M COMING WAIT" I yell from my room increasing my speed and running out of my room inspecting the room for the last time while turning the light off to be sure that I didn't leave anything behind.

"ARE YOU EVEN COMING IRIS ?" Dylan yells "yes" I say as I descend from the stairs looking at Dylan who was standing at the bottom with an apologetic look.

We bid the rest a bye and we leave  with my bag on Dylan's shoulder because he wont let me carry it myself. I'm only carrying my books which I had to forcefully take back from him when he took them to carry them himself as he was already carrying his bag and stuff I couldn't put for load on him and the fact that I can carry my own stuff.

"Hey Dylan can Iris ride with me today ?" Damian asks "Nope" Dylan answer "Well than Iris do you want to ride with me ?" Damian asks me "I mean sure.." I say looking at Dylan who had been eyeing me as soon as Damian asked the question.

"Great !!" Damian says as he unlocks his car motioning me to come with him "Iris get in the car" Dylan says sternly I move closer to Damian "Damian if he gets mad its your fault" I whisper in Damian's ear "Don't worry I will handle it just get in the car" He whispers back I nod my head and quickly slip into the passenger seat as both of older brothers are in an intense staring contest with each other.

As soon as Damian sees that I have gotten into the car he breaks the the eye contact with Dylan and follows suit driving away with immense speed "Okay Damian were out of our driveway slow down" I tell him "kk" he reply's and slows down.

"Shit !" I exclaim "what happened ? Are you hurt ?" He asks me "my bag's with Dylan ?" I tell him sighing "don't worry we can get it when we reach school" He says I nod.