Chapter 2

On the top is a collage of 'The Grey Residence'. Now onto the story ENJOY!!.

 Now onto the story ENJOY!!

Iris's p.o.v.

I take my plate and go upstairs to my room. Placing the plate on my table I turn on the tv settling on a show than I start eating.

I haven't even finished half way of my food when Sebastian bursts into my room making me choke on my food. "what are doing?" I ask him when he locks my door and stands in front of it in a alert manner.

"nothing just taking shelter" he reply's taking deep breaths like he had just ran a marathon I look at him suspiciously and place my plate on the table getting up from my bed.

"what did you do?" I ask him when someone starts to bang my door violently he shrugs and keeps both of his arms on the door putting force on it.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR SEBASTIAN" Dylan's voice booms from the outside my door "that wont happen anytime soon" Sebastian says I sigh and ask to move and get away from the door but he doesn't move so I forcefully push him away from the door.

"what are you doing Iris?" he asks me when I reach for the door handle "sorry bro but you are aware that Dylan is mad and I don't want my door broken because Dylan would break the door if I don't open it myself plus after the stunt you pulled last week don't be surprised" I say as I let a raging Dylan inside.

His eyes soften when the land on me and he smiles at me before turning to Sebastian eyes hardening at his sight smile dropping to a scowl.

Dylan drags Sebastian out of my room thanking me on the way but I don't reply instead I just stare at his soaking pink hair strands. Guess someone had a colorful shower.

I close my door still thinking about the recently occurred events and grab my plate.

RING RING RINGGGG I jolt awake as I hear my phones ringtone ringing I groan but still pick up the phone "Hiiiii Gurl" my best friend yells into the phone "Jesus Elise spare my ears I just woke up" I tell her annoyed "sorry anyways how was the first day of school I know we were supposed to start together but I came up with the flu" she tells me for the hundredth time "I know ray I know you told me multiple times since yesterday" I tell her "sorry I just feel bad you know" she says.

"Its fine will you be able attend tomorrow" I ask him "yuh I think so" she says "ok well I just woke up so yuh know I gotta go and check on the guys talk to you later" I say "but you haven't told me how your day went" she whines "I will tell you later it wasn't that interesting anyways" I say she sighs but bids me and ends the call.

I place my phone down and run a trip to the bathroom before leaving my room.

It is awfully quite in the house which is kinda creepy considering that my brothers are literal maniacs and are shouting 24/7.

So I decide to go and check on Blake first considering that he comes back from work around this time. I enter his room to find him sleeping peacefully poor thing he must be so tired from work.