Chapter 20

Iris's p

Iris's p.o.v.

I leave Elijah and go in search of Blake so first go to his room.

"Hey Blake" I greet him as I enter his room "oh Iris hi how was your trip?" He asks eagerly diverting all his attention to me.

"It was good I came here to talk about Louis trip" I say Blake had organised all the guys trip with me but for his trip I decide to go to Daniel so he helped me with his.

"Oh yuh ok about that so I have organised the rides and the places so it shall go smoothly"he says smiling.

"Hey Iris?" He says "yuh" I answer "well....umm what have you decided for mine?" He says nervously. Ok this was the very unique occasions where he was nervous.

"Don't worry about that" I say as I place a kiss on his forehead and leave his room for mine.

Louis p.o.v. 

"Louis. Louis wake up" a voice calls to me I reluctantly open my eyes and look up to see iris standing there smiling at me.

"Bonjour Louis"(good morning Louis) She greets me "pareillement"(same to you) I reply "ok bien être prêt par cinq I'm vous sortir"(ok well be ready by five I'm taking you out) she says and she leaves my room.

Wait what where is she taking me she didn't even tell me what sort of dressing should I do.

"j'ai presque oublié que nous visiterons la ville pendant un certain temps, alors habillez vous convenablement"(I almost forget we will visit town so dress appropriately) she says poking her head and leaving quickly before any further discussion takes place.

"Quoi"(what) I mutter.

"Louis" Daniel pokes his head inside "yuh" I look at him "Iris is waiting for you downstairs" he says smiling.

I look at my watch to see that it's already five I had gotten ready a while ago I nod at him and leave my room him going on his own way.

I reach downstairs to Dylan, Sebastian, Isaac and Damien sitting and chatting or more like whispering to each other.

"What's up guys?" I ask them when I reach to them "Iris is taking you out isn't she?" Damian asks me "yuh why?" I say.

"Look!" Dylan says putting his hands in front of him in exasperation "I even picked her and Elijah yesterday I am telling you she is probably taking us all one by one" Dylan states "I told you too because I was busy don't  need to have hard feelings about it" Damien says.

I look at the confusedly "what are you guys talking about?" I ask them they look at me before Dylan reply's "it's Iris she took Elijah out yesterday and now she is taking you out we all have came to the conclusion that she is going to take us all out but she won't say anything plus Blake and Daniel are in it but they won't say anything too" he explains "oh and Blake told me to drop Iris and Elijah at the fair yesterday" Damien interjects.

"Louis" Iris comes into the room than looks at us with a knowing look "what are guys talking about?" She asks us "nothing at all" Dylan says too quickly if she wasn't suspicious by now she definitely will be now.

"Blake" she calls eyeing us weirdly he comes in the room and stands beside her glancing at us "yuh" he says Iris eyes us before pushing herself up to his level and whispering in his ear something.

Blake than looks at us raising his eyebrow at us than looks at Iris nodding and smiling reassuringly at her and than leaving the room.

"Louis are you ready?" She asks me I nod "ok than come on. Daniel!" She yells towards the stairs "I'm coming" Daniel calls back while rushing downstairs "ok let's go" he says leaving the house Iris following him motioning me to follow her.

I wave at the others before leaving.

The car stops in front of a fancy sea food place I love sea food but Iris doesn't.

"Louis lets get out" Iris says and gets out I do the same. She holds my hand and leads me into the restaurant and goes to the valet reception the lady looks up at us and smiles.

"Yes?" She asks "reservations under Blake Grey" Iris says so this was Blake's doing "this way miss" she says stepping out of the booth and leading us to a bit secluded table.

We settle down and she comes back to get our orders iris orders chicken salad because I think that was the only thing that didn't have seafood but I order some shrimps and fish.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her she looks up from her food and nods "why did do this?" I ask.

She smiles "I just wanted to" she says and goes back to eating her food.

We chat a bit than quietly eat our food because none of us really talk when eating and there is comfortable silence.

After we finish eating Iris calls for the bill I start to pull out my wallet but she beats me to it and places a credit card and asks for a credit card machine.

"What are you doing I'm paying" I tell her "oh no no no I'm paying and don't worry this is Blake's card" she says I sigh but nod nevertheless.

we pay and leave the restaurant but we have no ride to go back home.

"umm Iris how are we going home?" I ask her "were not going home yet" she replies "then where are we going?" I ask her in pure curiosity.

" we're going to explore the town" she reply's while dragging me across the street "so basically we're just going to roam around?" I say "yup that's the plan" she says and we start to walk.

We have been walking for awhile now entering shops, sight seeing, and chatting alongside it has been great spending some time with my little sister.

"Louie you wanna eat ice cream?" Iris asks me gesturing towards the ice cream shop "sure" I reply we go inside the shop and order our ice cream while I ask for a simple chocolate scoop iris asks for a mint chocolate chip scoop she's quite out going in her flavours.

Rather than sitting inside we go outside and continue our walk.

"Hey Louis now that we have had ice cream as well are you ready to head home?" Iris ask as we throw our empty cups in the trash "I am" I smile at her she nods at me and pulls her phone out and calls someone telling them that we're ready to come home and that they should come and pick us up.

After awhile Blake shows up and we head home on the way home Blake and Iris chat about how the day went well and some other stuff that I don't hear because she practically whispers it in his ear and his reply does not add up to me.

We reach home and Iris kisses me on the cheek and I thank her because I had a great time she hugs me wishing a goodnight and leaves but not before doing the same with Blake pay a farewell to Blake before heading to my room as well.

Today had been a great day and I am very grateful for Iris for being the reason for it.
_______________________________
I hope all of y'all liked this chapter I know it's late but I was a little lazy anyways have a great day and always say awesome and Treat People With Kindness. 

Ohh stay in home kids.

-Alice xoxo