chapter 17

Iris's p.o.v.

I feel liquid running down my face which jolts me awake.

As an instinct I am lead to believe that it was Sebastion who threw the water on my face but upon opening my eyes I see the guy from before who had been in the room. "morning sweetheart" he says mockingly "why am I here?" I ask him "why so serious chill you wont be here long well if your brothers don't give that money soon because if they don't you will not like the outcome"

"oh really what will you do? huh you could not get the money from my brothers without blackmailing except the fact that your a total asshole your completely useless and incapable" I say to him. 'couldn't even get money from them' I mutter under my breath but I think he didn't like what I said because not even a second later I receive a punch to my nose.

And if I am being honest it hurt and probably broke my nose. And instantly my nose starts bleeding and I spit blood in my mouth yup defiantly broke my nose. But I could not retaliate because I just noticed that i am tied up to a chair. Surprising that I did not notice that earlier.

"you will not talk to me like that do you understand that?" he says delivering another blow to my face busting my lip. Blood running from my face down to my neck. "who the hell are you anyways?" I ask him in pain and rage "I'm sweetie Victor Troy" he says smugly "oh your the one who cowardly left a note on my bed and stayed in the shadows" I state smirking.

My smirk widening as I see his face morph into a one of anger "Roberto" he shouts out the door. A guy comes into the view and asks Victor why had he asked for his assistance. "where is Ace call him" he tells the man that perks my ear.

Ace as in my Ace.....no that cant be I'm just being paranoid it cant be him. "you called" someone voices and my heart drops I look up to see Ace standing at the door talking to Victor. "I need to teach this one here a lesson" Victor says. I don't think Ace can see me because than he would have given some reaction or something. "yuh ok whatever" Ace replies "hey I'm your boss here" Victor says "I'm aware but let me remind that I will leaving soon as you have forced me to stay here until you get what you want from this Blake guy who is he anyway?"Ace asks Victor angrily "that is none of business by the way I did not force you to stay I just blackmailed you by the threat to hurt your little sister uhh what is her name? oh yuh Emily" Victor says and I can sense that he is smirking at Ace.

"do not say her name with your foul mouth you bastard" Ace says griping Victor's collar. "easy there tiger, get to work I do not have a whole that I should listen to your bullshit I have important tasks to do" Victor tells Ace while removing his hand from his collar.

Ace walks in the room after Victor leaves and closes the door behind he hasn't look up so I believe that he still hasn't seen me yet. Ace looks up to meet my eyes and his face turns to shock as he steps closer to me.

"Iris is that you?" he asks while examining my face "yup its me" I confirm "oh my god Iris are you ok? how did you get here? what are you doing here? and what happened to your face?" he asks in one breath asking the last one with a bit of anger.

"He was talking about my brother Blake" I tell him "ok. But you didn't answer my question what happened to your face?" He says softly while cupping my cheek lightly "Victor he punched me in the face twice" I say calmly.

"He did WHAT?!" He says loudly "Calm down it's fine" I say to him while giving him a small smile well as much as I can with a swollen lip.

"I'm sorry" he says while untying my arms and legs. "It's not your fault" I say while placing my hand on his shoulder.

He smiles lightly and pulls me into tight hug. I hug him back as I sigh in his chest finally some comfort.

"Iris this is probably the worst place and timing to say this but I have to" Ace says in my hair as he breaks the hug and places his both hands on my shoulder.