Chapter 1 - Welcome to Camp Campbell!

A certain young raven haired boy was bouncing up and down from his bus seat while looking enthusiastically outside the window. As for the other kids that were in the bus, tried ignoring him and looking away. But couldn't help whispering to one another about the young boy. The young boy who was named, 'Max'. Born from a neglected family, but always kept his bubbly and cheerful personality. He reminded them of their camp counselor, Gwen.
An olive skinned woman with dark, violet eyes that always lit up with personality. Dark brown hair that was always tied up in a neat ponytail, only to be ruined when the day ended.
She was a nice woman who loved nature, could probably hump a tree if she was willing to. Even if she was that nice, she would never be able to control the camp on her own, due to how disrespectful the other campers are.
That is why she had her co counselor, David, and her favorite camper, Max. Always obediently following her rules, listening, and would always try to help.

Even if nobody else other than Gwen or David would appreciate it...
***
"David! I think they're here!" Exclaimed the olive skinned female as she grabbed her co counselor and shook him. David, Gwen's co counselor. A tall, skinny man with light toned skin, splattered with dark freckles.
His dark, emerald green eyes that could pierce through other people in anger. Shiny red hair that covered the top of his head, and a jacket that would always cover his body.
The red headed male calmly put a hand on his friend's shoulder signifying that he wanted her to stop shaking him, the female got his message and released him from her grip.
The tires of the camp bus screeched as it went to a stop, the bus door opened and showed an old man who was the bus driver. Nobody really had much information about him and how old he was, but he went with the name,'QuarterMaster' or 'QM' for short, "Bus is here" he stated flatly. Before he realized, a raven haired child jumped out of the bus, holding his hands out wide while still in the air, "GWEN!" He yelled with full enthusiasm, "MAX!" Gwen yelled back, holding out her hands to catch him.
The small child fell into Gwen's arms, hugging her tightly, "I missed you so much!" He said as Gwen returned the hug, "I missed you too, little buddy..." Gwen replied looking at the child, "We all missed each other, ok? Now let's stop all these sappy reunions and let's go to the mess hall" David rolled his eyes and lead the other campers to the mess hall, they all reluctantly followed while eyeing Max and Gwen,
"Cmon, let's follow" informed the violet eyed female, "Let's!" Replied the turquoise eyed male as he was lowered to the ground.
——————
WOWIE! The first camp camp fic I posted, sorry if it was lame and sappy. But this is my first fic. Please leave criticism in the comment section and list out all of my silly mistakes, it'll help me improve. Anyways, see you at the next chapter!