Chapter 2 - "I don't want to deal with him!"

After the camp tour, all of the young campers were released to the activity field, along with Max, who did not know what to do. Everybody was doing their own thing while Max sat on the side with nothing to do. So, he went to visit the other camps to try out new camps, or help out on anything, the young boy just wanted to talk to the other campers. He first visited magic camp, Harrison version. ( Harrison is  Nerris and Nerris is Harrison, their camps are swapped. Keep that in mind ) The brunette heard footsteps outside his fortress and peered below. But, as soon as he realized that Max was approaching, he groaned loudly and threw his head back in irritation. He didn't want to deal with that annoying little rat, they were far too loud and happy, "Harrison? Are you up there?" Yelled the short boy, "I'm so very sorry to interrupt your..." he paused for a second to find the word, "Infantations....?" He continued uneasily, Harrison's eye twitched, "INCANTATIONS, MAX! You pronounce it, In-can-tat-ions!" He yelled out of fury, he now noticed how Max had backed away a few inches and was now trembling, "I... ahaha...." the raven haired boy scratched the back of his head and breathed in and out, "I just wanted to see if the.. m-mage wanted a helper, or if they could teach me how to do... mage stuff..." he mumbled the last part while looking uneasily at his feet, Harrison didn't feel any pity at all after yelling at the child, which was shown of how he smirked at how sensitive and weak the little boy was.
He still didn't want Max around, he was too annoying. So, he looked to his right and saw Nerris in her Magic camp, and came up with an idea, "Hey Max!" Harrison yelled, "Hm?", "I know who would need a helper!" He raised his voice loud enough to attract Nerris's attention, which did, "Nerris." He smirked, "What do you want Harrison?"
Snapped the dark skinned girl before she realized what Harrison was doing, than whispered loudly enough just for Harrison to hear, "What's he doing here?" She whispered, "He came to me for some company, I don't want company!"
He paused then glanced at Max, who was sitting on the ground, pulling out grass.
Harrison then sighed, but was interrupted by Nerris quietly yelling, "I don't want company either.
Which means, I don't want to deal with him!" She then turned around and walked away before saying, "Max, I'm busy.
Harrison is too, maybe you should bug someone else other than us. You understand?" Max heard what she said, than let out a small sigh and walked away
, "It was that simple to shoo him away..." Harrison mumbled.
———————
So... basically. Max is a young boy at camp who is isolated and alone with no friends. Keep in mind that Nikki and Neil are one of those kids who also ignore him ;-;.
Anywho! Criticism is appreciated in the comments, It helps me improve! See y'all in the next chapter!

Edit: psst, italics can mean something important!

Edit 2: Max is not in Knitting camp.