1

The bell rings and Louis takes his seat in the classroom. The other students are all talking. He looks up and wishes for a better life. "Attention class, I will be picking three students to enter a contest. The winner will be working for a business man. The winner will work as his assistant." The teacher walks around; the sound of her heals hitting the floor. "Nick, Sarah, and......" She stops next to Louis' desk. "You..." Louis looks up. "You three will have to write an essay on your life." The class laughs and points at Louis. They already know his story. "After school, all of you."

LUNCH

Louis walks through the cafeteria with his eyes on the floor. He makes his way to the front doors and while he's walking, a car races by him and he gets splashed with muddy water. He sees some of his classmates laughing at him. He runs up he sidewalk and sits against a brick building. He bends his knees up and cries. He wipes his cheeks with top of his hands. He hears a car park and a door open and then shut. Louis looks up and sees a guy in a suit. "You okay?" Louis stays quiet. The guy sighs and sits beside him. "I'm sorry that they were laughing at you." 

Louis looks at him and looks into his piercing green eyes. The guy smiles at him and gets up. " Have a family kid?" Louis shakes his head and looks down. "Wanna spend the night at mine?" Louis looks up. He's a stranger...a stranger who tried to help. Louis stands up and grabs his backpack. "S-sure..." The guy smiles. "you're shy..." The guy opens the trunk and pulls out a jacket for Louis. Louis sets his backpack down and accepts the jacket. He goes to grab his backpack but the guys picks it up. "I'll put this in the trunk, okay?" Louis nods. 

The guy gets in the car and they drive. Louis doesn't want to fall asleep because he might be taken advantage of. Louis gives up and closes his eyes. He's not asleep, he just wants to see what this guy would do. He feels the car stop and his heart starts beating rapidly. He hear the door open then shut. His door opens and he's being picked up. He opens his eyes and sees the guy. "Sorry, did I wake you?" Louis nods slowly and closes his eyes again. This time, he falls asleep. When he wakes up, he's in a bed and scrabbles out of it. 

He stretches and sees in his clothes from earlier. he wakes his way out of the bedroom and looks at the place. He tugs the jacket tighter and hears music coming from a room. He walks to the sound to see the same guy. He sees the guy. Louis stands there and the guy turns around. "You're up..." Louis nods and looks at the ground. "Brought your backpack in." Louis looks up and sees his backpack on a chair. "Hungry?" Louis shakes his head. "Feeling okay?" Louis shakes his head. The guy goes over to him and feels his forehead. "I think you have a fever..."

Louis shivers. "Cold?" "Y-Yeah..." "Go lay down, I'll bring you some food and medicine..." Louis nods and heads to the bedroom. He takes the jacket off and realizes he doesn't have any clothes with him. There's a knock on the door and it opens. "Hey, I brought you medicine..." "Thanks...C-can I borrow s-some clothes..." The guy nods and leaves. Louis waits and the door opens again. "Here..." Louis accepts the clothes and looks at the guy. The guy looks away. "W-what's your n-name..." "Harry. You?" "Louis..." "Nice you meet you Louis... " Louis smiles.

"I'll leave..." Harry leaves and Louis gets dressed. He also takes the medicine. He gets under the covers and hears a knock. "Come in..." Harry pokes his head in. "My room's just down the hall if you need anything..." "Thanks..." Harry leaves. During the night, Louis wakes up from thunder and lightening. He bolts up and hurries to Harry's room. He opens the door and the light from the moon shines on Harry's bed. Louis sees him sleeping and goes over. "Harry......" Harry opens his eyes and rubs them. He sits up. "Louis...why're you up." 

"It's storming out and i-I'm really scared...c-could I sleep in h-here..." Harry smiles. He pushes over and Louis gets in the bed with him. Louis sees lightening light up the room and he holds onto Harry. Harry wraps his arms around him. "You're okay..." Louis calms down and falls asleep. Harry smiles and sees Louis' shirt ride up. He sees bruises. He frowns and falls asleep with Louis close to his chest.