2

Louis wakes up with the sun shining in his eyes. He yawns and remembers yesterday. He gets up and smells something cooking. He walks out and goes down the stairs. He doesn't see Harry. "
Morning Louis." Louis jumps and smiles. "morning..." Harry finishes cooking and they eat breakfast. Louis doesn't eat, he just keeps pushing his food around. "Don't like it?" "Not hungry..." Harry finishes eating and gets up. "Wanna go out today?" Louis blushes and Harry smiles.

"I mean wanna go out shopping..." Louis nods. "Okay, we can later." Louis gets up and grabs his backpack. He goes to his room and goes through his backpack. He finds his medicine and takes it. Anxiety has ruined his life. He puts them away and gets out his homework. He has to write an essay on his life to win some stupid contest. He really doesn't know what to write about. he pulls out a notebook and flips to a clean page.

Louis Tomlinson

I was born on December 24, 1991. I lived with my very nice family. I got separated from them after being kidnapped as a young kid. I had this friend. He was older than he and he was my first boyfriend. He abused me and had me wear dresses and panties like a girl. I didn't hate it, I just hated what he did to me. He left me and I started going to school. Kids knew about past. I never see my family anymore. I had this other friend. I can't remember his name. He made m feel great. He didn't comment on my bruises. He made me feel special. He was also older. He was 12 years older than me. I was 12 at the time. He was 24. He treated me as a brother and kept me safe. He started a business and kind of forgot about me.

Louis looks at it and wipes his cheeks. He hasn't noticed his door open. "That's not a note about you leaving this house right?" Louis looks up and closes his notebook. "N-No..." Harry comes in and sits beside him. "I'm judging these writers to work for me..." Louis looks at him. "Y-you are..." Harry nods and goes to get off the bed. When he does, Louis' backpack falls off the bed. Everything falls out. Louis sees Harry pick up his orange bottle of medicine. "You take these..." "I have Anxiety." Louis gets up and goes down to the pool. He sits there and looks into the water.

His reflection moves up and down with the water. He sees Harry standing behind him. "What..." "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to see them..." "C-can we go s-shopping now?" "Sure...You can by come clothes..." Louis smiles and gets up. "Really..." "yeah, whatever you'd like, no matter the price." Louis smiles. "What do you like to wear?" Louis blushes. "C-can I just pick t-them out?" "Sure." Louis smiles again and Harry grabs his hand. "Lets go.." Louis smiles and they go to his car. "I have school in three days..." "How old are you?" Louis looks up. "I'm 16..."

"Where do you wanna go first?" "The mall..." They get in the car and Harry drives them there. They get out of the car and Louis sees a store but knows Harry'll just laugh. Louis looks down. "Here..." Harry hands Louis some money. "Get what you want and meet me back here..." Louis nods and they split up. Louis goes to one store that he saw earlier. It has a bunch of pretty clothes. Louis gets a few. He pays and goes back to his spot. He sees Harry in a shop and goes over. "Hey..." "Hey, Louis...what'd you get?" "Some clothes..."

"Wanna show me when we get home?" Louis shakes his head. "Why, I won't judge you for anything..." Louis looks at him with a red face. Harry leans down to his ear and whispers. "It's not that you like wearing panties is it?" Louis slowly nods. Harry smiles. "It's fine, I'm not judging..." "R-really..." "Really..." Louis smiles. "Are you gonna show me at home?" "Yeah..." Louis follows Harry around the store and Harry doesn't buy anything. "What're you getting?" "Don't really need anything...how about if you go to the car and I'll meet you there..." "okay..."

Louis goes to the car and waits. He falls asleep. Some time later, Harry's door opens. Louis wakes up and sees Harry with a black bag. "I got you a few things..." Louis sits up and stretches. "Can I see?" Harry shakes his head. "You can show me when we get home. You can also show me what you bought." Louis blushes and nods. Harry drives them home and Louis goes up to his room. He looks in the bag at all his clothes. There's a knock. "Here's what I bought you." "Thanks... " Harry leaves and Louis looks in the bag.

It's a bunch of different styles and colours of panties.