11

Mostly pictures

Louis wakes up and decides to try another thing. He's only 16 but wants to act older for Harry. He locks the door and strips. He looks down and sees his stomach. He sees Harry waking up and he leans against the door frame. "Morning Daddy..." Harry rolls over and sees Louis. "Fuck....you look so fucking sexy..." Louis blushes. Harry gets up and they end up on the bed. Louis smiles and they have sex in the morning and are both sweaty.Louis and Harry kiss and it turns heated. Louis gets enough courage and sticks his hand down the hem if Harry's boxers. Harry's surprised by this and moans.Harry and Louis are on the bed and Harry guides his hand between Louis' legs and pulls down Louis' panties as he gives him a blowjob. Louis moans as the cool hair hits his ass.They get on the bed with Harry under Louis. "On the bed." Louis does as told.

They take a shower and go to the kitchen after getting dressed. Louis blushes and looks away from Harry. They eat breakfast and Louis sits on the couch. Harry sits Louis in his lap and puts his hand down the hem of the jeans and boxers.

Louis moans and tries to ignore it. Harry wraps his hand around Louis' dick and moves his hand up and down. He spreads the pre-cum down his dick to help slick it up. Louis moans and arches his back. Harry Jacks him off and Louis whimpers. "D-Daddy..." Harry smiles and kisses him. Louis cums in his pants and Harry takes his hand out. He lucks his hand and smiles. "Tastes so good baby..." Louis smiles and kisses Harry. Louis closes his eyes and falls asleep in Harry's lap.

------------- TIME SKIP

Louis and Harry lay in bed and they get undressed. Louis smiles and strips as well.Harry pins Louis down and ducks him nice and slow. "You're m-making love to me..." "I love you..." "I love you too..." Harry pins Louis hands down.

Louis moans and sticks his head into the blankets. They both cum and Louis feels so light. Harry smiles. Louis is in subspace. Louis cones back a while later and sees Harry sleeping next to him. "Harry...what happened?" "You went into subspace..." "no one's made me go into subspace before..." Harry smiles and kisses him. "Night..." "night...can we go swimming in the pool tomorrow..." "yeah..." " and we need to get s tree..." Harry nods and they fall asleep after a long day filled with sex.