19

(Forgot where this story was heading so it might change in the future after I edit some parts and fix others then I will remember where I left off and make the chapters leading up to this and it'll make more sense and I need to shorten this.)

I forgot where this story was heading so I'm skipping to the days where they're planning the wedding. Louis sits at the table with his glasses on and his rings on. Harry went out earlier to get them dinner. Louis has his wedding planning binder out and is looking for the right song or songs and the perfect thing to wear. 

They agreed that the world of Harry's Tuxedo will be a classic white and black one. Harry didn't tell Louis what to wear because he wants himself be surprised by what Louis picks. Louis has known he always wanted to wear something he felt comfortable in but his family won't be there and he's never officially met Harry's parents. 

He rubs his temples and sighs. The front door opens and he turns around to see Harry soaked. "What happened?" "It started raining and I didn't take the car." Louis smiles and goes over to him. He leans up and kisses him. "Let's change and have dinner then I can get back to the wedding planning." 

He accepts the bag and places it on the table on the opposite side of his binder. He cleans up his papers and sets the binder aside. They go to the bedroom and change into sweats. Louis adds a maroon beanie to it and they take their bag of food to the living room. They sit on the love seat, wrapped in a blanket, and eating  their diner. Louis eats half and starts feeling sick. 

"you okay?" Louis shakes his head. "What's wrong?" "Don't feel well." "Maybe you have a cold." "I can't have a cold, the wedding's in month..." Louis whines and Harry smiles. "You'll be fine for the wedding... what're you wearing?" Louis groans. 

"Don't know, I've always worn really anything but this is our wedding. We'll only marry this once." Louis looks at him and feels his eyes droop. Harry smiles and carries him to the bedroom. He lays him down on the bed. "Goodnight..." 

Louis is already fast asleep. Harry goes back and puts the rest of their food away. He sees Louis' wedding binder and opens it. He smiles at everything he sees then he sees the song list and paper labelled, 'Louis' outfit and price'. Harry smiles but it doesn't list anything. He frowns at that and reads over the song list.

1. Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback

2.Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

3. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

4. Everything - Michael Buble

5. Marry You - Bruno Mars

6.Take My Hand - Emily Hackett and Will Anderson.

7.All About Us - He is We

8.I Wouldn't Wind - He is We

9. ((Personal Favourite)) September - Justin Timberlake

10. Finally Free - Niall Horan

11. Ed Sheeran. (Comment a song)

Harry smiles and goes to close it but something catches his attention. It's a pregnancy test and it's positive. He closes it and thinks it when they last did anything together. It was about 3 weeks ago. He sighs and hopes it's his baby. He goes and lays down with Louis. 

He can't sleep thinking of the test. He sighs and Louis turns around. "Still wake?" "Just thinking about something I found on the floor." Louis opens one eye. "What was it?" "I put it in your binder, the positive pregnancy test." Louis closes his eyes and sighs. 

"Yes, I'm having another baby." "Is it mine?" "Whose baby would it be then?" "It's just, we having done anything for two or three weeks." Louis smiles. "Remember that night, you took me to a clearing in the woods and we celebrated our 18 month anniversary?" "Yeah?" 

"We fooled around in the woods..." Harry smiles and wraps his arms around him. "How could I forget, most amazing night we've had." Louis blushes. "I looked in your binder..." Louis whines. "You haven't pick an outfit out?" "I don't know what to wear..." "You'd look amazing in a dress." 

"I haven't even met your family." "They won't be there..." "Huh?" "They don't want to come to our wedding." "Why?" "They said they'd either be busy or just can't come." Louis nods. "They're homophobic and that's why I waited until I was old enough to buy a flat and tell them." 

Louis wraps his arm around Harry. "Hazza..." "Yeah?" "C-can I be the little spoon tonight?" "Sure." Harry wraps hi arm around Louis and pulls him to his chest. "I love you, goodnight." "Love you too, night." "You think Niall would play for us?" "Yeah...how about Ed?" "I'll see." They fall asleep.