15

"Hey, Lou, I wanna show you something, wake up..." Louis opens his eyes and sees a dog's face He jumps and Ace barks. Blue and Finn jump on him. "Harry...." Louis whines and reaches out for Harry. Harry picks him up and carries him to the kitchen. He feeds the dogs and when Ace is done, she sits beside Louis at the table on the floor. "Morning Ace..." She barks and walks to the living room and sits in front of the TV which has the news on.

~ 1 year later (They've moved.)

ACE and FINN

BLUE

"Ace, Blue, Finn!" they run to Harry

"Ace, Blue, Finn!" they run to Harry. He lets them sniff Louis' shirt and looks at him. He opens the front door and Ace takes off before the other two really can. They all look for Louis. Harry follows them. They have collars with GPS tracking and their names. runs out to find Louis. Louis was taken from the house when Harry was at work. When he came back. Ace ran up tom him and was barking. He saw the older two dogs barking at him as well. He called for Louis but when he didn't answer, he knew he was in danger. right now, the dogs are looking for Louis. Louis is having their kid and is four weeks along. Harry can't lose them...

Harry hears Ace's bark and follows it. There, he finds Louis, he's alive but beaten, unconscious and bleeding. He uses the GPS system to call Blue and Finn over. They comes over and sit beside. Ace lays beside him and licks his face. "Good girl, Ace..." Harry calls an ambulance and they come. The police are also there and the news. The news reporter smiles at the camera. "Who do we have to thank for finding Louis?" The camera comes to Ace. "This is Ace, she is around a year and six months. She is not a K9 rescue dog, she is the family dog."Ace looks at the camera and Blue and Finn sit beside her. Here are the other two, Blue and Finn."

The news team leaves and the police come over. "Ever think of having Ace as a search and rescue K9?" "No, she's not that kind of dog..." "Well, she found her owner." Harry smiles. "Maybe she is..." The officer hands him a vest. "For Ace..." He also hands Harry two collars. "For Blue and Finn." "Thanks. He puts the vest on Ace and the collars on the other dogs. "Can we ride with Louis?" "Yeah, and the dogs can as well." They get in the ambulance and they go to the hospital.

~

Louis opens his eyes and feels a dog next to him. "Ace." She lifts her head and barks. Harry opens his eyes and sees Louis awake. "Lou..." Louis turns to Harry and cries. He let Harry down. He was supposed to keep their baby safe. "I-I'm sorry..." "I know, they did tests on you..." Louis wipes his eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." "At least you're safe..." "H-How'd you f-find me..." "Ace." Louis sees the vest. "Thanks Ace." Ace licks his face and lays her head in his lap. Harry sees Louis still crying silently and wipes his eyes. "You're okay Lou..." Louis nods and Harry kisses him. "W-when are we g-getting married?" Harry smiles. "When do you want to get married?"

"Not for a while, we've only been dating since I was 16, you purposed to me when I was 16 and we've been engaged for two years...c-can we wait a b-bit..." Harry smiles. "Sure."

~ 1 week

Louis got released from the hospital and can't be happier. When they get home, their friends are waiting. Louis smiles and sees the ring on Liam's hand. He smiles. "Who you marrying?" Liam blushes. "Someone I love..." Louis smiles and Blue runs up to him. "Hey Blue..." They go inside and Louis sits on the couch and remembers how he let Harry down... Zayn sits beside him. "You okay?" Louis nods and stays quiet. Zayn brings him to the guest room and they sit on the bed. "Tell me..." Louis lets tears roll down his face. "W-we were having a b-baby..." Zayn tells him to stop talking and wraps his arms around Louis. "You guys'll have another one..."

Louis nods and hugs Zayn. "Who kidnapped you?" Louis looks at Zayn. "t-this kid from s-school..." "Name?" Louis stays quiet. He doesn't want to say because he's supposed to be dead and Nick's supposed to fill his spot and have this luxurious life. Louis looks up at Zayn. A long silence goes by and it's kind of an awkward one. Louis sighs and wipes his eyes. He opens his mouth but a voice interrupts them and Louis' eyes widen. Louis tries to hide under the blankets. To Louis it's like a long silence until it hits his ears.............................................................................
................................................................................."Nick Grimshaw..."

I'M TRYING TO GET CHAPTERS OUT SO IF YOU RE-READ THIS IN THE FUTURE AND IT'S DIFFERENT THEN I CHANGED IT. CHAPTER 14 IS CHANGED COMPLETELY. SORRY ABOUT THE ENDING, NOT THE BEST AND SORRY ABOUT THE HUGE TIME SKIP.

EDIT: OVERCOMING WRITER'S BLOCK SLOWLY. SORRY FOR THE MORE SLOW UPDATES.