5

Louis wakes up with Harry's arms wrapped around him. "Morning..." Harry opens his eyes and sees Louis. "Morning Lou..." Louis gives him a morning kiss. "What're we doing today..." "Well, we have a dinner with my co-workers tonight..." "We do?" "Yes." Louis smiles and gets up. "Where're you going?" "Have to get ready for school..." "Want me to drive you?" Louis nods. "Go get dressed. Louis gets out of bed and Harry pulls on his silk robe stings. The robe opens and Louis closes it again. Harry smiles at him and Louis blushes. Things go though Louis' mind. Paedophile...Pervert... Louis looks up at Harry and Harry sees what he's thinking.

"Go gets dressed..." Louis leaves the room and gets dressed in a set of black sweats. He puts on his shoes and grabs his backpack.

~

Louis takes his seat and continues to write from where he left off.

I have found my friends who I lost touch with. He's still by my side and protecting me. He looks up and sees Nick. "Entering the contest, it's due today..." Louis nods and stands up. He hands in his essay and takes his seat. "Okay, Class, the participants have entered the contest and I will send them out."

~

Louis is in his last class when he looks out the window. He sees the familiar black car with tinted windows. He smiles and hears the bell ring. He makes his way down to the parking lot and sees kids looking at him. he makes his way over to the car and opens the door. "Hey, Lou." Harry leans over and kisses him. Louis kisses him back and smiles. "We have that dinner tonight." "Let's go home so you can get dressed for it. "What's the dress code?" "Black and White." Louis smiles and goes through his backpack. he takes his medicine out and takes one. He puts them away and looks out the window. "I bought you a dress for the dinner." "You did?" "And shoes..."

Louis looks at him. "Why're you spoiling me...?" "You deserve the world. You're my special boy." Louis blushes and remembers that he is a boy. He's 16 and the person next to him is a man. Louis relaxes and looks at him. "I love you." "I love you too." "I bought you two dresses because I didn't know you would wear a one piece or a two piece. I got you a pair of lace up heels, and a necklace." Louis looks at him. "Did your friend Perrie make these too?" "Yeah." Louis smiles and when they get home Louis goes up stairs and to the bathroom. He takes a nice hot shower. He opens the door without a towel and sees Harry there. Louis jumps and looks at him.

"Sorry, didn't know you were in there..." "It's okay." Louis slips past Harry and goes to his room. He sees the dresses and picks the one piece. He puts it on and sees the necklace. His eyes widen and he picks up it. It's real diamonds. He feels someone behind him and turns around. "You got me all this?" Harry nods. Louis hands him the necklace. "Put it on me?" Harry nods and puts it around him. Louis looks in the mirror. He fixes his fringe. "Almost down?" Louis nods. "I need to do one more thing." Harry nods and leaves. Louis goes in his drawer from when he went shopping. He pulls out the makeup and does a very natural look with some eyeliner.

He leaves his room and leans over the balcony railing. Harry looks up and smiles at his boyfriend. "Come on, let's go." Louis goes down the steps and holds Harry's hand. They go to his car and Harry drives him. Harry smirks and guides his hand to the inner part of Louis' thigh and rests his hand on Louis' erect dick. Louis blushes hard and tries to move away but he moans instead. "Not wearing panties. Louis blushes and shakes his head. Harry smirks and opens the glove compartment. Louis looks and sees a pair of black lace panties. "Put these on, I'll feel better." Louis nods and takes them. he arches his back and Harry pulls over. "We can be late."

Louis shakes his head. "Not n-now please..." Harry respects his decision and starts driving again/ Louis gets the panties on and relaxes. He isn't ready for a third round with Harry. Louis looks at Harry and sees a bit of anger and sadness. Louis feels back and they get to the dinner.

Louis thought he was ready for this but he wasn't ready to the number of times he would he hit on.