Chapter 35 - Cameron

"We're gonna be late." Avery protests but it's clear she doesn't mean it.

"And?" I challenge. She laughs but it's quickly cut off with a soft moan when I bring my hand down between her legs, rubbing two fingers through her slick folds.

"Always so fucking wet for me." I groan, growing dangerously hard. "Fuck, I need to taste you."

"Please." She begs and that sweet little plea almost has me coming in my khaki pants.

I back us up so that she's trapped between the wall and my body and grab her wrists, lifting them up above her head. My lips crash down on to hers and her tongue immediately seeks out mine, stroking and sucking until I'm drunk on our kisses. One of her leg lifts to wrap around my torso and she tugs me close, completely changing our angle. I push my pelvis into hers until my dick fits snugly between her legs and thrust once, twice. She moans against my mouth and I swallow up the sound greedily, seeking more. She rubs herself against me and I can feel her heat through our clothing, the sensation driving me fucking insane. Using one hand to keep her wrists locked where they are, my other hand travels through her thick locks then down her neck, not stopping until I'm cupping her breast and kneading gently. She arches her back and pushes herself further into me and I oblige her silent request. I slip a finger under the spaghetti strap of her dress and slide it down her shoulder and do the same thing with the other strap until her tits are exposed to me, heavy and full. God, I love her tits. They're too big for my hands and they feel silky as hell under my touch.

I release her mouth and bend down so I can capture her erect nipple between my lips, flicking the bud with my tongue before sucking on it. Avery cries out and grips the back of my head to keep me in place and I almost scoff. Like I would go anywhere right now. This right here is my personal heaven. I shift my attention to her other nipple, suckling and biting until she's a writhing and begging mess. I nip the flesh of her tit between my teeth and tug — hard. I immediately soothe it with the tip of my tongue and place soft, open-mouthed kisses on the reddening skin. I do the same to different places all over chest until I've had my tongue and teeth on every inch of her. Already there are about four visible hickeys forming and I smirk, loving that I left my mark on her. I slide my tongue along the valley between her breasts and tug her dress down as I go. I dart my tongue out to tease the little dip in her belly button then continue my path downwards. Her dress falls at a pool around her ankles and with a tug of my fingers, her lace panties join. When I lick up her center, her hips jerk against my mouth and I grip her thighs to keep her still.

One of my hands lets go to spank her perfect ass and Avery gasps in response. "Behave." I demand.

"I will as long as you won't." She promises. I look up at her, my mouth fixated on her pussy, and she stares down at me with heated, lust-filled eyes. "I don't want gentle. I want you to ruin me."

I hum against her in agreement and she shivers, her head falling back. "Look at me." I order and her eyes snap open again to do just that.

Making sure her gaze stays locked on mine, I lay my tongue flat on her center before dragging it up slowly. When I reach her clit I suck the little bud into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. Her eyes grow heavy-lidded and I know she's struggling to keep them open but she does. Good girl. Keeping my mouth on her, I push two fingers into her soaking entrance and I feel her thighs as they begin to tremble. I love making her lose control. I slide my mouth down again and take my fingers out so that my tongue can plunge in and her fingers grip my hair alarmingly tight. I take my tongue out of her and a thin string of her cum forms a bridge between my mouth and her pussy. Avery moans when she sees it, spreading her legs wider and becoming wetter at what she's watching. I close my mouth over her in a hot open-mouthed kiss, using my thumbs to spread her wide so I can devour her the way I want. A deep satisfied groan escapes me as I suck all of her into my mouth. "You taste so fucking sweet, baby. I could feast on you for days."