BOOK 3 TEASER

Just a little snippet of what you may expect from my two new favourite characters. Their book is going to give you all the feels. Enjoy!

***

Del's POV...

"So, when do I read your books?"

I'm not sure what kind of face I make but it's funny enough that he bursts out laughing. I can't even be offended because I'm that horrified at his question.

"That's...I'd rather you didn't." I shake my head adamantly. My gut twists at the thought of him reading what goes on in my head. It feels invasive. Besides, I might die of humiliation if he familiarized himself with the rather intimate scenes of my story. That's a whole level of embarrassment I might not survive.

"You can't stop me when you're published. I'm excited." He chirps and I groan, banging my forehead on the table.

"Remind me to change my name and move to a new state when that happens."

His gaze turns playful. "You can run but you can't hide, Angel."

And I think my ovaries explode when he winks. Stupid Nate. Stupid hot and sex-on-a-stick Nate.

"I dislike you." I mumble. He takes a sip of his coffee, not fazed in the least.

"Lies."

"That's cocky."

"Don't use words like that around me."

I snap my mouth shut when his eyes drop to my lips. I know he's teasing me but the heat in his gaze says otherwise. I nervously lick my lips and immediately scold myself for it because he's already staring at them. Real smart, Del. I almost shudder at the way his watchful stare darkens before looking away. The moment only lasted a few seconds but something tells me I'll be replaying it in my head for much longer. What is up with us?

***

Nate's POV...

A giggle bubbles out of her and she slips a hand over her mouth, her eyes twinkling. "This is a lot of free ammunition you're giving me. How do you know I won't use it against you?"

A slew of inappropriate images take over my mind at her innocent words and I can't help myself from teasing her. "Angel, you can use whatever you want against me, on me, or with me. Or all of the above."

Her hand drops and so does her mouth. Immediately a sweet blush takes over her face and I feel my lips curl up in response. So freaking beautiful.

"You're in a mood." She mumbles and I laugh. I like that she's dishing words back to me instead of running away from the conversation like she might have done months ago. I like that we're at that level now.

"I'm always in that mood." I tell her, bracing my forearms on the desk and leaning into her. She moves back but only slightly. Huh.

"That doesn't surprise me. You're like a flame and all women around you are moths."

"So you're saying I'm hot?"

"Amazing." She deadpans. "The only thing you caught on to."

"The only important thing." I correct and tap her nose. She scrunches it but the smile that follows tells me she doesn't mind.

***

And that's all you get :)

Stay tuned!