Kissing Her

Taehyung was drunk as he made his way onto the dance floor.

"Mind if I butt in?" He was asking but Jimin knew it wasn't a question. Jimin stepped to the side, wiggling his eyebrows knowingly at Jin. But Taehyung didn't see it. His eyes were on the gorgeous woman in front of him. She didn't hesitate and slid her arms up around his neck as he slipped his hands around her waist. A waist he'd seen bare, despite his best efforts. She looked at him like she expected him to say something but he didn't, just rested his chin on her head and breathed her scent in.

"Taehyung-ssi, what's wrong."

"Nothing." I'm in love with you and I can't have you. I can't find a woman like you. If I love you I'll respect our friendship. This is killing me and I don't know why it's so hard. All the things he wanted to say. And none of them he could.

"I don't believe you."

"Doesn't really matter, does it." He winced. That came out harsher than he'd intended. She dropped her arms from around his neck and stepped back.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing." I want to kiss you right now and I can't.

"Taehyung..." Her voice was visibly frustrated but she stopped and stepped back again, holding her palms out. "Okay." She didn't know what was wrong but if he really didn't want to tell her she wouldn't push. She turned and walked off the dance floor and Taehyung watched her go, fists clenched. He wanted...he wanted...

If this was how their friendship was going to be then he might as well be honest and completely ruin it. He walked after her before he could talk sense into himself.

Y/N felt someone grab her hand and her heart sped up for a second as she turned, momentarily expecting someone to be about to hurt her.

It was just Taehyung. And his eyes...something was wrong. She didn't know what but something was wrong.

"Taehyung, what..." He didn't say anything, just pulled her towards the stairs of the house the party was in. What the fuck...His grip hurt as he dragged her up the stairs and into an empty room, slamming the door behind them and releasing her hand. She stepped back, rubbing it and looking at him cautiously. She'd smelled the alcohol on his breath earlier. She'd never seen him drunk before.

"Taehyung, what's going on." The only reason she wasn't panicking was because it was him. Because she trusted him. He knew that. And he'd hate himself in the morning. But goddamn it...

He walked towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders, gently walking her back into the wall.

"Taehyung." Her voice was hard. She didn't know what was going on and was getting fed up. He rested his hands on either side of her body and leaned down to whisper,

"Forgive me." Before she could comprehend or react he pressed his lips into hers.

Hey, everyone! So I may a lot more progress on my new story than I thought I would so.... *drumroll* I'm going to upload the cover and intro this Tuesday! And the Tuesday after I'll start updating it with a special three chapter upload.
Currently, its update schedule will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  It's turning out to be longer than I expected so that might change, we'll see. I originally intended it to be as short as She Doesn't Like Flowers but.....nah it's not gonna be lol. Anyway, wanna take a guess as to who the main BTS member will be?