Epilogue

Ten Months Later

She was so damn stubborn. It had taken till now to convince her to move in with him and now Taehyung stood, hands on hips, supervising the movers. He had been trying to get her out of that, what he considered to be, subpar place for forever. Y/N had had to run to her office for a quick meeting. She was in the process of securing another deal with a different company, one that was definitely toeing the line because damn if Taehyung was going to let any other person in their circles make his girlfriend feel disrespected. Could Y/N handle them herself? Well duh, she'd done it for years before he'd come along. Should she? No, that's what a life partner was for.

His friends had come over, they had gotten pizza to celebrate, before she arrived home. Home. He could finally call this their home. Him and her. She looked slightly guilty when she entered, observing that they hadn't waited for her. She had come home a lot later than they both expected and she had said. He'd been slightly irritated until she walked through the door. Then he saw her and everything went away. Because she was here.

"Y/N!" Jimin called, waving his hand before sucking the cheese and grease off his fingers. She waved timidly, watching them all, especially Taehyung. Sometimes she still withdrew into herself, that anxiety coming back and haunting her.

Ryung was back, and a very enthusiastic supporter of their relationship. Taehyung had been relieved. He hated the replacement assistants. He was sure he might insist she fire them if they'd stayed around much longer.

"Hi, Jimin." She sat down on the edge of one of the couches near Namjoon who asked her a question about some book she'd been reading and set off an intense discussion between her, him, and Yoongi. Taehyung frowned. He'd missed her all day. He wanted her to sit with him.

After about five minutes he stood up, walked over, gently took her by the arm, and had her follow him into the bedroom. She frowned when he closed the door.

"Tae-yah what..." His lips on hers silenced her and she kissed him back warmly.

"I missed you." He said softly. She stroked his cheek.

"I missed you too."

"I just wanted to say that. That's all. We can go back out now." She got a cheeky grin on her face.

"Who said I wanted to. I mean now that we're here..."

Well. He was screwed. Or about to be. Very thoroughly. 

Against the backdrop of their love-making stood a vase in the bedroom, filled with a bouquet of flowers.  Because, it turned out, if they were from the man she loved then Y/N didn't mind flowers at all.