Go For It (18 +)

He froze, feeling like his brain had stopped working for a second. He pulled his head back so he could look down into her face. She looked up at him, biting her lip. "I hate myself so much but...yes." He reached up to caress her cheek.

"Don't hate yourself."

"I..." She caught herself and buried her face in his neck again. "Yes." Taehyung gently tugged her face back up and kissed her. And didn't stop. Her hands came up and rested on his chest as he pushed her back into the wall and passionately kissed her, all his want and desire pouring into that kiss. It left her breathless. And he didn't stop. She needed to breathe, she should stop this, but it was good. So good. He ground his hips into hers and she gasped into his mouth, resulting in him breaking the kiss and pulling back slightly to check her face.

"Okay?" She nodded and her lips were against his again. "I want you, Y/N." He mumbled, letting his fingers trail down her side, down her pants, and between her thighs. "Me, I want you to just remember me." He whispered, tugging her shirt and bra off. "Just me." He felt her fingers in his hair, her body pressing against his. But he wanted to see. He put his hands on her hips and gently walked her around to the bed, pushing her back onto it and following her.

He could see. And he loved it. He tried to kiss her again but she pushed him back, her hands working at the buttons on his shirt. To hell with it. He pulled it up over his head and off, throwing it to the side and bending back over her. He wanted to make her moan again. And when he slipped his fingers under the seam of her pants she did.

"If you keep sounding like that I won't let you leave tonight." He whispered teasingly, thoroughly enjoying himself. He rubbed her crotch through the fabric and she whimpered. "You want to leave?" She looked away but shook her head.
He stayed still, waiting for her to look back at him.  And when she did she tried to pull his head back down to hers. He grinned and reached up to press a finger to her lips, shaking his head. He already knew what he wanted to do. He wanted her so bad. He wanted to be in her. He wanted to fuck her into oblivion. But a part of him was still worried.

He didn't know if she was ready to accommodate him. He sucked on her neck as he unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down.

"Do you want to see why they try to come back for more?" He massaged her through the thin fabric of her panties. She was already wet. He moved down, letting his lips trail down her body and feeling her shiver under him. He reached her thighs and rubbed them with his fingers, kissing inside each one. He grinned up at her, enjoying her heat and discomfort. She wanted him. He felt high on that feeling. This was a side of him he'd never imagined he'd get to show her.

Her panties were down and off and before she realized what he was doing his tongue was on the most sensitive area of her body. Her hips bucked and she gasped, he gripped them hard. He wanted her to feel every sensation from this. He felt her hands come down and tug on his hair.

"What was that?" He breathed softly, teasing her.

"Taehyung." She whispered.

"I can't hear you." He flicked his tongue and was rewarded by hearing his name much louder this time. He licked and sucked, his hard on getting worse at every moan that came out of her mouth. God, she tasted so good...he held her hips down and didn't stop until he felt her shudder, her fingers clenched in his hair. She was ready for him.

He climbed back up her body. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing shallowly, still reeling from her orgasm. He kissed her lips and unbuckled his pants, sliding them down. She opened her eyes and watched him slide his boxers down next. He kept an eye on her face, looking for any kind of reaction, but it was neutral. Her eyes flicked up to him and she motioned with her fingers. He wasn't sure why at first but when he settled his hips on hers, her hands slid over his naked back, pressing his body against hers. She bucked her hips slightly, grinding into him. It was his turn to moan. All he wanted was to be buried in her right now.

She adjusted herself as he slid in.

"You can go for it." She whispered. Oh, thank god. He didn't want to do anything triggering but if he had permission...he buried his face in her neck while supporting himself on one arm and thrust into her, moaning when she clenched around him. God, she was tight and warm and so wet...

He reached down to rub her again and heard his name on her lips, was it possible to want her even more badly...
Her legs came up and wrapped around his hips, giving him deeper access. She was wide open for him and he couldn't take it....
He'd dreamt of, and resisted dreaming of, her like this for a long time. Naked, open, so warm and wet for him. Just him. He'd never let another man touch her again, god, she felt so, so good....

She came faster this time and he grit his teeth, riding between her thighs a little longer. In and out. In and out. He prolonged it, feeling the pressure build, before hitting his high and groaning into her neck.

All he could do was lay on her and breathe afterwards.