Chapter 5

Eren collapse on the rocking chair after a day of laborious work. His body ache all over from all the plowing and he couldn't feel a migraine coming from the heat. He slowly rocked the chair, giving his whole body some rest. Eren was glad to found the rocking chair on the porch where he could feel the cool breeze and looked at his work from afar. It was not as good as Kenny's but the older Alpha approved it. His eyelids suddenly felt heavy.

"Oh, looks who needs some medical attention now," Hange poked her head on the doorway.

Eren pulled himself out of sleep and smiled at the Beta on the door. "Hi, Hange."

"What do you mean medical attention?" Levi followed suit, when he recognized the Alpha's scent on the porch, he rushed to him almost tripping on his own feet. "Eren are you hurt?"

"No, I'm okay just a little tired. That's all. Are you hurt? You almost tripped." Eren inspected the Omega's feet, almost going to doctor mode. Levi placed his hand on his shoulder and forced him back on the chair.

"I'm fine. No harm done."

"I think a nap will fix you up," Hange suggested as she stepped out of the porch, giving the two some privacy. "Bye, guys! See you at Crystal's!"

They said their goodbyes and Hange was off with her horse.

Levi turned to Eren, placing the back of his hand on the Alpha's forehead. He could smell the Alpha's tiredness all over and it's been bothering him. He should have stopped his Uncle no matter how much Eren opposed.

"Thanks, but I'm sure I'm not sick." Eren chuckled.

"If you're not feeling well, we can go to Crystal's some other time."

"Levi, I'm fine. I want to go anyway and meet all of the people properly. Maybe I should follow what Hange suggested. I'm an Alpha after all, my body will fix his own."

"Still, you can get sick." Levi pouted and Eren couldn't help his hearts strings being pulled at the cute sight.

"I'm a doctor, Levi. I'll just take a nap." Eren smiled, reaching out he ruffled those silky midnight strands.

"Okay, I'll tell uncle that you had enough." Levi giggled and messed Eren's hair in return, not minding the sweat at all. He blinked, gazing at Eren's blurry figure on the chair. After a few seconds he could hear the young Alpha's gentle snoring peacefully.

Seating on the floor, Levi rested his head on the sleeping Alpha's knees. Gazing still on Eren, he wondered what the Alpha really looked like. Levi could make up the sun-skin, the chocolate hair, the eyes.... That's his not sure of but he thinks it would be beautiful. Reaching out, he gently cups the other's face, careful not to wake him up.  He traced his fingers on his cheeks bones, his nose, his lips, as he tried to build an image on his mind.

"Levi..."

Levi heard his Uncle loud and clear but he didn't move. He not ashamed of what he is doing. He wanted to know what Eren really looked like, he wanted to know Eren in general. He wanted more.

"Hmmm?"

"Levi don't tell me..."

"I'm telling you right now, Uncle. Eren's a good guy, he smells nice and..." He paused. Trying to find the right word to describe what he feels so his Uncle could understand.

"I want Eren."

*****

Levi reached as far as he could but his hands were to short to reach the zip. Huffing, the Omega gave up. He promised himself that whatever happens he couldn't fuck up today but now he's thinking twice. Should he wear a different dress?