Chapter 12

"Sir, I can assure you that what I did to Levi was strictly for medical purposes," Eren explained, then he cleared his throat. He wanted the old Alpha to understand that he had no intention of hurting Levi in any way. But if Kenny doesn't buy it, then Eren is willing to pull up his professional pants and explain how a proper scuffing can benefit an Omega especially when the said Omega was under a lot of stress.

"You can't fool me brat," Kenny spit. Releasing his scent to make it clear that he is still the Alpha of the house. 

"I am not tricking you, sir," Eren said calmly, expertly keeping his instincts to compete at bay. It is one of the useful things that he learned from medical school. One must display authority but never dominating since a doctor handles several patients with different dynamics. "Levi's been through a lot, with too much stress it could lead to more serious cases. Talking him out is one of the few things we can do to help him but the effective way is to scuff him. I could teach you."

"Are you telling me that I should scuff my nephew?!" Kenny boomed. He never heard of the benefits of scuffing. All he knows that it forces an Omega to submit against their will.

"Properly sir," Eren emphasized. "Believe it or not but doctors do that all the time to Omegan patients but we don't share that procedure to everyone because things like this can happen." Eren gestured at the situation that they are currently in.

"Is that so, doc? Then please enlighten me," Kenny mocked, taking a seat on the couch, he crossed his arms and waited for the young Alpha to explain.

Eren took a deep breath. Kenny asked for it. It's time to wear a lab coat.

***

"I gather things went well eh?" Hanged smirked at the raven.

Levi stuffed his mouth with sweets as he tried to cover up his embarrassment. Thankfully, the raven was able to stop his uncle from having a wrestling match with Eren. Now the two Alphas were downstairs because he scolded his uncle and asked Eren to explain to Kenny why he scuffed him in the first place.

Then Hange came in the right time with a box of sweets that Levi badly needed right now.

"Come on, you are seriously not going to tell me what happened?" Hange nudged him with her elbow. "I didn't miss how wide your smile was when you saw me and practically dragged me here in your room."

"Eren..." Levi chewed and swallowed the sweets in his mouth. "He..."

"Yes?" Hange leaned to him with anticipation.

"He... liked me too," Levi grabbed the nearest pillow and covered his face to muffled his squeals.

Hange's squealed like a banshee at the news and hugged him, squeezing Levi in her arms. 

"Oh my god, Levi! That is great!"

Levi lowered down his pillow. "He liked me too, Hange," he repeated in a drunk state as his heart beating like drums in his chest. "We are boyfriends now."

Hange screamed but Levi can't seem to care. It is so happy that he doesn't care that he invited Hange in his room when he knew for sure that the beta hasn't taken a bath yet. Levi just wanted to share the news with someone, to announced that he is no longer single. But of course, when Hange didn't stop screaming, Levi had enough.

"Not too loud," he hit his friend with a pillow. Despite his annoyance with the Beta's deafening scream, he still found himself smiling.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just so happy for you!" Spreading her hands wide, she embraced the raven again.