Chapter 6

"God, this is delicious!" Eren moaned as he savor the rich taste of the dish.

"Really? Do you think my cooking can compete with city's taste?" Christa, asked anxiously. She's daughter of the owners of the restaurant and vine yard. The little Omega was also planning on taking over the restaurant, studying cooking with her mother on the kitchen as well as making her own recipe.

"I don't see a competition, you won it all!" The Alpha exclaimed.

"T-Thank you!" The girl beamed before taking her leave.

Levi smiled, recalling the time when Christa offered him her very own cookie recipe. The girl hardly understand that she was a great cook, always anxious and sometimes scared to let everyone taste her creations. Now, Levi noticed that she was coming out of her shell. She offered her own recipe to Eren who was a total stranger and probably taste a lot of good food from where he came from.

"I know your great at what you do Christa." Levi wholeheartedly agreed. He's so happy today. His Uncle finally letting him some time alone with Eren and the older Alpha didn't smite the brunette much compared to before. Kenny did joined them on the restaurant, but he choose to eat and drink wine with his friends on the balcony. Though, Levi could forsee his Uncle would got drunk on wine mainly due to the his confession at afternoon.

"Another thing is the fresh ingredients, you don't see that everyday in the city."

"Pfft! What do you eat then? Canned?" Levi humored, taking another bite on his meal.

"Usually, fresh vegetables are much harder to come by. And they're expensive." Eren pointed out. "And you don't get a cute chief who actually cooks like magic."

Levi hand stilled on his plate. In front of him, Eren kept talking but he didn't grasped any of it. All he could think about was the Alpha thought that Christa was cute. Cute?! Cute?!

Clearing his throat, Levi reached out for his water, because with his own clumsyness and limited vision, he knock off the glass, and it shattered as it hits the floor.

Levi frozed.

"Levi, are you okay?" Eren took his hand and put his own glass of water. "Here."

"I-I'm s-sorry." Levi whispered suddenly feeling ashamed of himself.

"It's fine! No harm done!" Christa immediately came and cleaned up the mess.

"Levi, listen. You can drink my water. Slowly, okay." Eren instructed.

Levi nodded and did as instructed. Letting the cool water down on his throat and also let it cool his head. "Thanks.... I feel so stupid."

"It was an accident. Crista knew you didn't mean it." Eren reassured.

No, I feel stupid of thinking such things. Levi muttered internally. Of course, there's a lot of better Omegas in town, ones that didn't have sight issues. Eren had the right to pick a proper mate. Still the thought hurts. All his anxiety came back rushing to him.

"Yeah, I just...." Levi stared at Eren's blurry figure for a while, realizing that he shouldn't be worried about Christa. Because Eren was genuinely scared. Levi could smell and feel the emotions through the Alpha's scent. Thankfully that helped calmed his possessive Omega instincts. "I'm fine. Just need some water.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thank you." He added shyly.

"Okay."

They both eat and enjoy their food silently. The night was still early for dancing that they decided to relax and conversed with other people on the restaurant. Mikasa, Levi's cousin approached them with a blank face. Immediately, the little Omega could sense the musky Alpha scent of his cousin.