Chapter 13

It's my birthday! Happy birthday to me ♥ Here's a little something for everyone! Enjoy!

••••

They spend the next few days like usual, doing their chores. Eren would help Kenny in the farm and he was happy to work side by side with the Alpha and talked about the interesting things Eren learned in medical school. The old Alpha was so fascinated as Eren dug deeper on the subject and his interest grew as he learned new things.

While Levi was back to his routine of cleaning the house, doing laundry and tending his little tea garden.

But the afternoons and evening will be different. Eren and Levi will take a stroll around the farm while Kenny stayed at home and read the books that Eren borrowed from the library.

When the weather is bad or they just simply want to relax in the house, they will enjoy a pot of tea as they share stories. Sometimes Kenny will join them. Eren will share about his childhood, his mother jokes, his father's passion with his work. And Kenny shared his experiences when he was a wild lad, while Levi tell his tale to Eren of how the town grew as more residents moved in to enjoy the beach.

Upon mentioning the beach, Eren stood from his chair excitedly. "Beach!" He announced. "I heard it was open!"

"Ah, yes. Pixis mentioned yesterday that they had cleaned the place and fix the path," Kenny informed, casually taking a sip on his tea.

"That is great! We should visit it!"

"Well, I guess. Uncle, you said that yesterday was the opening maybe tomorrow there will be less people," Levi turned to his uncle with a hopeful smile.

"I don't know brats," Kenny shrugged. "There is still a lot of things to do here."

"But the crops were growing nicely," Levi pointed.

"And we weeded the plots today, they won't grew back that fast overnight, right?" Eren gave Levi a cheeky smile.

Kenny finished his tea, enjoying the bitter after taste when he felt eyes on him. Looking up from his cup, Levi and Eren were looking at with anticipation.

"Why do I suddenly have two brats?" Kenny asked himself.

****

"Yeah! Beach party!" Hange cheered before bolting to the shore, hapsihazarly dropping her things.

"Oi! You witch! Don't just leave your towel on the sand!" Levi huffed in disgust as he witnessed how his friend dropped her white towel on the sand.

Eren was smiling widely, admiring his boyfriend in a blue floral shirt, yellow shorts and a straw hat on his head. Levi was simply adorable.

They invited Hange, Connie, Sasha, Armin and Mikasa. Thinking that it will be fun to enjoy the beach together. Connie and Sasha was already in the beach and had set up their things when Eren and Levi arrived. The two were already in the water, shouting at them to join them. While Armin and Mikasa still haven't arrived.

Eren watched the vast ocean, admiring the colors in the waves as it gradually changed shade when it is in deeper parts until it met the horizon. It was a beautiful sight. The books and pictures certainly didn't gave justice to the beauty in fornt of him. Then his eyes landed on Levi. The Omega was trying his best to pick up Hange's things with his limited vision. Levi was walking slower this time due to the uneven sand.

Wanting to assist the raven, Eren put away his things in the shade with Levi's and Kenny's. Eren took off his shirt, ready to take a swim with everyone but of course, he wanted to spend some time with Levi.