Chapter 7:"See u later, maybe never!~"

Auhtors P.O.V
"So, what happen?" Rose asked whiping her hands.

"Me and your appa is sleeping then we heard noises coming downstairs, so we checked it out, but your father didn't let me come with him he grab a gun which is your grandfather's wedding gift to us, then a minute past he came back with blood on his stomache" Lisa's mom cried silently.

"Where..where is dad?" Lisa asked, sobbing.

"I help him to stand up and put him to bed, I lock the door fastly.

He said that the man is back, with the 7 boys again, he gave me the gun, I know how to use guns becouse grandfather taught me in the past to use it, I didn't accept it at first, but ha said that I have to, we don't have time, and then..he died...I grab..grab the gun and open the door silently, I saw the man again snickering I shot him at the right leg, and ran at your room, It took so long so I hide at the closet near Lisa's room, just in case that man will find me again." Lisa's mom wipe her tears.

"It's going to be alright eomma." Rose hug Lisa's mom.

"How are we gonna get out of this place?" Jennie ask.

"I grab the important things I have too,I put it in my bag, plus this is not our true home right lis, this is our 3rd mansion, we stay here just in case of danger." Lisa's mom add.

"I think we should really call a police right now--"

*CRASH!*

Lisa's mom got alert so she point her run through the door.

"Stay back." The 4 nod and went at the corner of the bed.

"I will let you go this time, mommy and 4 little kids" the man said.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~♡